'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

andreas85

It is a very well produced song and they sound good together. It's just too bad that there's nothing really especially original about the song. Many people are of course hyped now but many people were also hyped when the Cure was released and no one listens to that song anymore. Maybe Die With A Smile works better as a part of a movie.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

bpmMonkey
2 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Okay: Some of you need to chill. I also want LG7 full of dance electronic club banger bops BUT THIS SONG IS AMAZING.

I LOVE this look, its something only Gaga and her unique beautiful face could pull of that way

They sound amazing together

I have to admit, its a Bruno song but is that a bad thing? No? I love his songs. Gaga adds a lot to it and its a guaranteed hit for me. Lets push her into the Top 10 monthly listerners and then release LG7 WHICH IS FINISHED YALL, DID YOU READ HER WORDS ABOUT THE SONG?? 2024 fall release here we go

Babe, the lil one is gone. 98% of us in here love the song too 🥰

I love the drama of it. It feels so intense, they both work so well together. Really missed this kind of music. 

• Love 3

Mars

A masterpiece! Their voices are so beautiful together.

I love that its more rock leaning sonically. There's some sadness in the finality of the lyrics.

• Love 1

Mars

Can I just say how ****ing beautiful the video is to watch, amazing lighting and the movements. ughhhhhh :heart:This is how you do a comeback, kids.

• Love 2

Sarah H

I absolutely love it!! Love how simple the video is too. It didn't need anything fancy. 

• Like 1

Starmie25

The melody is very euphoric, reminds me of "Little Wonders" from Meet the Robinsons 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

River

damn what a magical 4 minutes :traumatica:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Gaga said it was originally just Bruno’s track, but he called her up and asked her to add her vocals to it. So no, not Joker related at all unfortunately 

Ah ! Just saw the live performance and he introduced the song by saying „Lady Gaga just put a new song out today and was kind enough to put me on“ … so what’s the truth ?! 😅

• LMAO 4

MonSwiftAnton

This song is fantastic and timeless. What a great pairing they are. Thank god I chose to stan this woman

• Love 1

RickMonster98

Amazing track, lovely video

This totally works, it is indeed a timeless ballad:bradley:

CatelynnMarie
8 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

The melody is very euphoric, reminds me of "Little Wonders" from Meet the Robinsons 

I ******* LOVE this song :bradley:

underrated film too omg.

i am loving EVERYTHING about DWAS. They sound INCREDIBLE together. I also love her makeup for this. It’s going to transition nicely into Joker 2 

• Shook 1

• LastNight changed the title to Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW