Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

kenmonster
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

This, imagine waiting years for a new song, ans then calling it her best work to date. LOL let us be disappointed, she haves us “hold my hand” Version 2.meh

youre such a free woman for that

Idaius
3 minutes ago, CoastalMonster said:

I can see it having greater longevity if it can be used in IG Reels and on TikTok. If not, like most songs these days, it'll come and go in what feels like a week. Crazy how songs used to dominate the charts back in 2011 -- now it's just a constant tide for the most parts. 

I think designing music solely to chart and get popular on TikTok is so soulless. 🥹 Most of my favorite artists aren’t “mainstream” and that’s okay, guys. I know we all want her to have massive success, but not everything is about the numbers and so many songs that aren’t huge hits at the time of release stand the test of time because they’re actually good. Some people like to create music because it brings them and others joy. Let’s remember that. ❤️

• Like 5
  • Love 2

PartySick
2 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

My grandkids will know Gaga better than that. :crossed: My girls will be listening to Gaga in the hospital. 

Can't wait to meet little ART and POP :diane:

• LMAO 5
  • Love 1

jacs vs looser
1 minute ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

So is this going to be on Brunos album? Or is this just a one off? It's weird how this is Joker coded, right? Is this going to be a part of the Joker FAD OST? Is LG7 inspired by Joker? I'm so confused :messga:

Same. It's such a Bruno song too, the style and the amount of singing yet it is Gaga who is promoting it and is credited first :confused:

• Like 2

LG666

I wonder if this is that extra project she mentioned she was writing music for on top of LG7, filming JFAD, and editing TCB.

This ballad is incredible and such a strategic move. Lyrically, it ties into the Joker theme. Sonically, it's unexpected overall and sounds incredible. Visually, it's campy but also still tame.... which is a great segway into the Joker press tour since Harley goes from basic/generic into a mad spiral... and then we get the shift we've been itching for... LG7 with the industrial sound and visuals. 

On top of all this: the Western nod doesn't feel forced unlike some other recent imagery recently from other people. 

Edited by LG666
  • Like 1

G U C C I
11 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

See, while I’m not wild about the song, I actually really liked the aesthetic of the vid. She’s giving Dusty Springfield teas

I also love the aesthetic of the video (what I’ve been able to watch) but it’s her hair and face I literally cant look at without thinking this has to be a joke! Because there is sooo much disconnect for me in her styling and then hair+makeup. Plus the hair couldn’t be more unflattering for her facial features if they had of actually tried to make it that way. All I can think of when I see it is the Frank Sinatra tribute. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

This, imagine waiting years for a new song, ans then calling it her best work to date. LOL let us be disappointed, she haves us “hold my hand” Version 2.meh

Um excuse you, Hold My Hand is a fantastic song

I will bleed for her

• YAAAS 4

CoastalMonster
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

"The girl from Haus of Gucci?" - @SharkmanthaC's grandkids one day

"What are you saying? What are you saying to me? Huh?"

"I'm just a rockstar"
  • LMAO 3

kenmonster
6 minutes ago, zerojk said:

The gheys have been fed with Joyride and will be fed with LG7

Just enjoy it

joyride fed you? thats ... interesting

LateToCult

Placed at #1 on Apple Music’s A-list Pop playlist. They’re also the cover for the playlist.

Edited by LateToCult
  • YAAAS 3

ObezyankaNol

Gheys are hating it. That's a good sign :icant:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 4

lordgagx

BEAUTIFUL!! It's going to be on repeat.

Opinions are welcomed guys, but there is a difference between sharing yours and being plain rude and negative. Wording is important!

I remember the Shallow slander on release, and well.. :ally:

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 2

Night Vision
7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

There's literally nothing about this that is even remotely similar to Hold My Hand. Are you listening to the wrong song?

• Like 4

• Economy changed the title to Die With A Smile Might Be Grower For GP... Innitial Bad Reaction
  • Jase unpinned this topic