Featured Posts

Schizophonic

Atlantic records just released promo for it as well... its handled by both

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 6

Levine
12 minutes ago, plane jane said:

okay, hear me out… 

the secret project she mentioned writing music for last summer is actually a duet album with Bruno… and this the lead single from it! 

A duet album in just Bruno?

What if a duet album with several artists? 

doja scat

just read the popjustice Gaga thread to see the reactions from other fans and my god, why are they all so pretentious and miserable on that forum? it’s like they go in the Gaga thread just to circlejerk each others negativity :rip: im so glad GGD isn’t like that

Edited by doja scat
don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • Like 2

RudraCNG
11 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I knew this was coming but Katy Perry fans are MAD! They are saying that Gaga is nothing without a Collab and that she isn't confident enough to drop her own music and that she has piggyback off someone else to get her name out there in the general public.

I haven't seen Stan wars in years but it's really sad to see. I enjoy Katy Perry's music for what it is, aswell as other musicians like Taylor swift. There's room for everyone I cannot get my head around the anger and pure hatred I see. I'm very invested in Gaga, have been since 2008 when I was 17 but I'd never bash anyone else or compare them. It's so senseless! 

They are jealous because nobody wants to collab with Katy. She has become chart poison :cheeky:

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Levine
13 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I knew this was coming but Katy Perry fans are MAD! They are saying that Gaga is nothing without a Collab and that she isn't confident enough to drop her own music and that she has piggyback off someone else to get her name out there in the general public.

I haven't seen Stan wars in years but it's really sad to see. I enjoy Katy Perry's music for what it is, aswell as other musicians like Taylor swift. There's room for everyone I cannot get my head around the anger and pure hatred I see. I'm very invested in Gaga, have been since 2008 when I was 17 but I'd never bash anyone else or compare them. It's so senseless! 

And you respond them back by saying that ARUTW is the best selling NON SINGLE IN HISTORY and that outsold Katy last 10 years of career. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3

Maarck
1 hour ago, Levine said:

How many hours? help an italian ignorant with the time zones

Tomorrow morning at 6

Same DNA but Born This Way

liquidsunshine
1 minute ago, doja scat said:

just read the popjustice Gaga thread to see the reactions from other fans and my god, why are they all so pretentious and miserable on that forum? it’s like they go in the Gaga thread just to circlejerk each others negativity :rip: im so glad GGD isn’t like that

...funny how monsters here are doing that to Taylor Swift.

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

plane jane
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

A duet album in just Bruno?

What if a duet album with several artists? 

he released a duet album with Anderson Paak a few years ago, so that wouldn’t be that surprising tbh imo 

• Like 2

doja scat
4 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

...funny how monsters here are doing that to Taylor Swift.

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Ziggy
12 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

They are jealous because nobody wants to collab with Katy. She has become chart poison :cheeky:

But also haven’t like half of Katy’s #1s been bc they did a remix that gave them a final boost to the top? Lmao im thinking tgif and et…are there others?

Edited by Ziggy
  • Thanks 1

• Economy changed the title to Die With A Smile Might Be Grower For GP... Innitial Bad Reaction
  • Jase pinned and featured this topic