That's What I Like

Leave the Door Open

+ also co-wrote "Right Round" by Flo Rida and Kesha which hit #1

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Plastic Flower
7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Something I've noticed too: on Twitter, Gaga's the one to first post about the song and Bruno just quote tweets it.

https://x.com/BrunoMars/status/1823463898332410168

https://x.com/BrunoMars/status/1824131142066508083

That + Gaga's name going first gives off a vibe that this is "primarily" her song. 

The CD back cover only contains the Interscope and Streamline logos

Drop it
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

This is a ballad. It'll to great but by the end of September she can already release something. I don't think she's gonna prioritize a fun collab over her lead. Plus she wouldn't have mentioned LG7 if she wasn't planning on releasing it soon

She's mentioned the LG7 a lot in the last few months, so my guess is that the LG7 is actually on the way, maybe in the fall.

That cover doesn't give ballad vibes at all. Its a fun think i guess from their looks, in Bruno's funky n oldie mid-up tempo style.

Kinda side thing of Joanne in a way (no country tho)

It will be interesting for side project i believe she just wanted a collaboration with him n it was about time.

Also, that unfortunately means no LG7 at least for a month to give it time. And that means after this Joker promo, so... Yeah October seems to be the sooner possible time for the album. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was hoping sooner.. now... But it looks unrealistic. So lets all calm with this n charts till joker etc..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mirrion Rizzons
4 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

What? Bruno has 8 #1s??

Yes. Nothing on you, JTWYA, Grenade, Locked up, When I was your man, Uptown, That's what I like and leave the door open

• Like 1

Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

It’s like a reverse The Cure

An illness, if you may

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 18

Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

“While you wait for LG7…”

I think she could be referencing the album? But she also didn’t explicitly call it it’s lead single 

It’s giving plausible deniability… if it smashes, it’s the lead, if not- then teehee silly little treat :vegas:

It’s like a reverse The Cure

Not reverse The Cure :cryga:

• Love 1

"Debut collaboration between Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars as they deliver a timeless ballad. Die With A Smile represents the first new music from either artist since 2021 & 2022 respectively. Between them, they have sold a staggering 300M records worldwide, with a combined 13 singles that have reached #1 on Billboard Hot 100."

Real Panda
1 minute ago, Night Vision said:

Nothin' on You

Just the Way You Are

Grenade

Locked Out of Heaven

When I Was Your Man

Uptown Funk

That's What I Like

Leave the Door Open

+ also co-wrote "Right Round" by Flo Rida and Kesha which hit #1

See I didnt know that a lot of these went #1 in the US

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, HermesGr said:

That cover doesn't give ballad vibes at all. Its a fun think i guess from their looks, in Bruno's funky n oldie mid-up tempo style.

Kinda side thing of Joanne in a way (no country tho)

It will be interesting for side project i believe she just wanted a collaboration with him n it was about time.

Also, that unfortunately means no LG7 at least for a month to give it time. And that means after this Joker promo, so... Yeah October seems to be the sooner possible time for the album. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was hoping sooner.. now... But it looks unrealistic. So lets all calm with this n charts till joker etc..

In a way I think she knows it's been ages since chromatica so she wanted to treat us in the meantime. I'd rather her focus all her attention on LG7 next year rather than juggle it with joker, because we all know which one she'll give more attention to 

• Economy changed the title to Die With A Smile Might Be Grower For GP... Innitial Bad Reaction
  • Jase pinned and featured this topic