Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

‘143’ outstreams JLo’s last album

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Katy is still a well known name in pop music. I think 143 will do around Radical Optimism numbers given the amount of variants she posted with different covers and people will be curious to hear new music from her.

• Like 1

ThisGuyTony
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Katy is still a well known name in pop music. I think 143 will do around Radical Optimism numbers given the amount of variants she posted with different covers and people will be curious to hear new music from her.

Her latest singles on Spotify are pulling TRAGIC numbers. People are only listening to her past hits unfortunately :rip: 
LIFETIMES - 792k

WOMANS WORLD - 372k

When I’m Gone - 100k

Daisies - 24k

Smile - 21k

Electric - 9k

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 3

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Her latest singles on Spotify are pulling TRAGIC numbers. People are only listening to her past hits unfortunately :rip: 
LIFETIMES - 792k

WOMANS WORLD - 372k

When I’m Gone - 100k

Daisies - 24k

Smile - 21k

Electric - 9k

Lifetimes doubled Woman’s World numbers already?? Well that’s something. Yeah this is a disaster album but it’s probably gonna do some ok numbers first week and then completely fall. 

tyler k
18 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

i think you're giving her wayyyy too much credit, this whole rollout has been a disaster & both singles are failing to chart in anyway. Even Dua's singles were doing a little better.... 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 2

Edonis
4 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Lifetimes doubled Woman’s World numbers already?? Well that’s something. Yeah this is a disaster album but it’s probably gonna do some ok numbers first week and then completely fall. 

those are the daily streams for each song. Flatlines actually debuted with less than Luke's World, it's just that the former song is pulling higher streams than the latter (mostly because the track isn't even a week old yet). 

143 is actually shaping up to be one of the biggest bombs in pop music history...:poot:

• Like 1

Anderson123
30 minutes ago, tyler k said:

i think you're giving her wayyyy too much credit, this whole rollout has been a disaster & both singles are failing to chart in anyway. Even Dua's singles were doing a little better.... 

hmm you’re right I’m being way too generous. Radical Optimism debuted with like 60k copies and it was only one version. Katy has like a bunch of different covers I thought at least the loyal fans would buy all of those. I was thinking she could debut with Something around 30-40k but maybe that’s still too much. 

BUtterfield 8
50 minutes ago, Lady Gaga 2009 said:

Why would a JLo chart account admit to this? :ladyhaha:

Bc it’s a troll

IMG-5970.jpg

• Shook 3