💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes admits experimenting with mushrooms and sings about ‘faking sex’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Shawn is on the road to recovery two years after cancelling his sell-out world tour.
The Canadian heart-throb made a triumphant return to the stage at an intimate show at central London’s Theatre Royal Drury Lane on Tuesday.

It was full of revelations as he performed his upcoming album, Shawn, in full.

During the hour-long show he revealed he had experimented with mushrooms to figure out who he was during his hiatus from music.

He singer explained: “I simultaneously really do know who I am, but I also have no f***ing   clue. I’m just figuring that out. I was going through a lot and exploring things. I don’t know if anyone here has ever tried mushrooms but it’s a crazy thing.”

He went on to perform a track called The Mountain, in which he sings:

“I took a trip to the mountain, I took a trip to the sea. I took a sip from the mountain, I took a pill to be free.”

Elsewhere on the rootsy album, he appears to confess that he will never be over his pop star ex-girlfriend Camila Cabello.  On That’ll Be The Day, he sings: “I could pretend that I have a chance at another romance. But honey in the end, even if I try I’ll be wasting breath, I’ll be faking sex ’cause you’ll be on my mind.
source

Cockroach of GGD

Agunimon

i came here because i read the title in the sidebar as Shawn Mendes armpits

idc that he ate some mushrooms. love that for him.

• LMAO 1

A Very Gaga Holida

I thought the title would be Shawn Mendes admits experimenting with men :deadbanana: I’m disappointed 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 16

malzejar
2 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

I thought the title would be Shawn Mendes admits experimenting with men :deadbanana: I’m disappointed 

A f*g can dream 

• Thanks 1

weed

I wonder if he met up with the Muffin Man... making your return on Drury Lane is suspicious.. 

• LMAO 2

steven
15 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I was going through a lot and exploring things.

I've seen that kind of bio on grindr :oprah:

Helxig

Ooo Shawn in his 'bad boy' era :billie:

I'm strapped in for the meltdowns.. let the show begin 

OIG-14.jpg

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1

TheOriginalOne

Shawn Mendes admits experimenting with…

:gayhat:

mushrooms and sings about faking sex

IMG-0589.jpg

• LMAO 9

hieronymus

My hot take is that more adults should try them. Obviously in a safe, comforting environment, not like woooo party time. It can really help unravel and recontextualize traumas and issues you didn't even know you had and put you on a path toward sorting them out.

• YAAAS 1

Chlorine

Yes you just tell them to turn around and you get the Elmer's glue... that's how you fake it 

Helxig
34 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

My hot take is that more adults should try them. Obviously in a safe, comforting environment, not like woooo party time. It can really help unravel and recontextualize traumas and issues you didn't even know you had and put you on a path toward sorting them out.

It's not exactly easy to get them, from a safe reliable source, and find people to do it with, and find a comfortable environment :bear:  and also if you have anxiety to quell the fear of being the 0.0001% of people who develop schizophrenia from it, therefore probably leading to a bad trip :smh:

Edit: also if you take an antidepressant it's not safe :smh: 

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 1