Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Clip of Blake Lively being rude to interviewer resurfaces

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Micmaky
49 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

I rewatched the clip (sped up) and they did acknowledge the interviewer from time to time. Blake and Parker stayed on the topic of the question and gave long responses and did give eye contact from time to time. They didn’t COMPLETELY act like she wasn’t there. It’s one thing to not even look at the interview when they ask a question, but they talked a lot and they looked at each other during their lengthy responses. Maybe one on one interviews would be better for all these three ladies. 

Like ma’am this is from eight years ago. I completely forgot about this movie. You’re still bothered by this? And you want to bring back these bad memories? 

Why are you defending this cold, rude behaviour? 

• Thanks 1

thefamebitch

Bully behavior from Blake and Parker in that video, wow, lost a bit of respect for both of them. Very mean girl high school behavior. 

RenegAde
34 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

That user is only speaking the truth. The interview starts off cold but blake begins to warm up around 2:30min as the interview progresses. Not every interaction starts off pleasant and everyone handles confrontation different. 

The little bump "compliment" from the interview rubbed blake the wrong way and the interviewer did nothing to smooth it over and just kept on asking questions like a robot.

RenegAde
1 hour ago, Roronoa said:

Disgusting. Have the decency to either get up and walk away or try to engage with the person who sat down to interview you. This is the same fake ass moral high ground behavior that so many bullies use nowadays. 

If the internet is crucifying her for avoiding eye contact for a few moments, I'd hate to see the backlash if she just walked off lol

bluemonkey

I thought that was rather mean of them to bring up that males wouldn’t be questioned about their wardrobe and then completely ignores the reporter’s response saying she would which is valid since she brought it up. This is consistent with her tone deaf responses recently. 

• Like 1

Helxig

The other woman didn't even LOOK at the interviewer once. She only talked to Blake as if the interviewer didn't exist. It's really giving mean girl, bitchy teenager vibes. The kinda girl we all knew in high school who would do things like pretend you don't exist to purposely make you uncomfortable or give backhanded compliments or laugh when you say things that aren't funny to make you feel bad 

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Roronoa
36 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

If the internet is crucifying her for avoiding eye contact for a few moments, I'd hate to see the backlash if she just walked off lol

Most people here can clearly see the bullying behavior. Are you not seeing the intentional jabs they were taking at interviewer? They were indirectly insulting her to her face. 

Edited by Roronoa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Helxig
9 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

Most people here can clearly see the bullying behavior. Are you not seeing the intentional jabs they were taking at interviewer? They were indirectly insulting her to her face. 

There are a few main ways that people perceive interactions with one another. Some people are good at picking up on body language and reading between the lines, other people listen very closely to the words spoken rather than the way they are spoken. Some people are very sceptical and others very gullible 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

skaxboy
2 hours ago, River said:

That's very different, Gaga was offended by the question but she still looked at the interviewer in the eyes and defended her image, sexuality and music, Blake Lively didn't even care to look at the interviewer, she was there having a discussion with the other girl idk her.

Was Blake not offended by being asked about the clothes? Was she not offended by her “bump”? Parker Posey is the other woman. As I stated earlier, she glances at Kjersti occasionally but Parker is doing most of the talking so Blake looks at Parker for the most part.

The clip cuts to Kjersti on some parts, is there a video focused on only Blake so that we can for sure see how long Blake makes eye contact with Kjersti? 

skaxboy
1 hour ago, Micmaky said:

I am pointing out my observations.

Kjersti’s style of interview is very soft and short given her other interviews and that’s not a bad thing. Sure the actresses were rude and cold, but to say the actresses completely ignored her or that they acted as if she didn’t even exists is pretty exaggerated. I don’t care for Blake Lively tbh aside from like 30 minutes of The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants, I can’t say I’ve watched any of her films. She’s getting plenty of negative attention and this interviewer decided to jump on the bandwagon and reposted this video to get some sympathy for this 8 year old interview. 

Squidward T

We this turns me off so much. The fact they were talking to each other and completely ignored the interviewer is so unprofessional. 

• Like 2

Ivy

I was watching this last night and I thought they're so disrespectful to the interviewer :fatcat:

I understand it's not good to comment on someone's body/pregnancy so I guess Blake was annoyed about that, but I read that she already had announced the pregnancy and she gave birth like 2 months later so I think the lady was just trying to be friendly :air:

I'm so glad Gaga's not like this. She will put someone in their place but not this passive aggressive way

• Thanks 1

Concertaholic

I stayed at an Air B&B in Barcelona a couple years ago where she had filmed a scene in the home for a movie. The owners said all the other actors on set including Emma Roberts were so sweet but that Blake was a complete diva :reductive:

• Like 1

FGGrayson
6 hours ago, 63grekke said:

Honestly glad the GP is switching on her. Her and Ryan Reynolds are annoying af.

Agree, also SHE ANNOUNCED her pregnancy before that and the interviewer was just congratulating her, shes so annoying smh

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀