Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Clip of Blake Lively being rude to interviewer resurfaces

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Jase

The fact they then both sat there at the beginning and conversed with each other like two mean girls, basically freezing her out. 

f**king gross.

• Like 7

BUtterfield 8

I’m kinda side-eying the interviewer posting this interview from 2016 only bc of Blake’s current drama… 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

faysalaaa

She also accused her co star of fat shaming her because he had a back issue, and was training before he lifted her in a scene.

NATAH
23 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

I didn’t think Blake was being particularly rude or anything.

she wasn't even talking TO the interviewer, she was acting like she didn't exist!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4

ProfessionalClown

i don’t see much wrong here. I the interviewer just couldn’t volley with Blake and the stuff she was saying was more like. poke at you to come back and says something like she does and 99% of the time she’s successful with it and makes great interviews. This just didn’t work bc the interviewer was so soft spoken 

• Thanks 1

phantasmas
36 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Her and Ryan miscalculated just how unlikeable she can be when you take away the cutsie perfect girl lens. Now she’s in a PR war with Baldoni that she’s losing badly. They’re calling her a JLo, criticizing her for promoting her hair products for a film about domestic violence, accusing her and Ryan of trying to make a cringe Barbenheimer moment with Deadpool…oof it’s bad for her image rn.

dont forget their weird plantation obsession from a few years back! 

VTV

She always have that bitch dont talk to me aura.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Like 2

skaxboy
8 minutes ago, NATAH said:

she wasn't even talking TO the interviewer, she was acting like she didn't exist!

I rewatched the clip (sped up) and they did acknowledge the interviewer from time to time. Blake and Parker stayed on the topic of the question and gave long responses and did give eye contact from time to time. They didn’t COMPLETELY act like she wasn’t there. It’s one thing to not even look at the interview when they ask a question, but they talked a lot and they looked at each other during their lengthy responses. Maybe one on one interviews would be better for all these three ladies. 

30 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m kinda side-eying the interviewer posting this interview from 2016 only bc of Blake’s current drama… 

Like ma’am this is from eight years ago. I completely forgot about this movie. You’re still bothered by this? And you want to bring back these bad memories? 

RenegAde

Only females have to deal with this public media take down with baseless bullshit artificial drama and backlash over silly stuff in the industry. 

Im sorry but this interviewer isn't very good at her job either. congrats on your "little" bump was not very polite either.

She lost control the moment blake didn't take that very well. Its surprising cuz she's interviewed countless people so you'd thinks she'd be more eloquent 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

River
39 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

The interviewer wasn’t really getting too many words in but I didn’t think Blake was being particularly rude or anything. The interviewer could have warmed up with fun stuff first but she is a little soft spoken. I’m watching bits of her other interviews.

The person being interviewed isn’t always going to be vibing with you but for this person to say she wanted to quit her job over this situation is completely overly exaggerated! Like come on now!

The interviewer from favorite Gaga interview probably wanted to quit his job over her responses.

That's very different, Gaga was offended by the question but she still looked at the interviewer in the eyes and defended her image, sexuality and music, Blake Lively didn't even care to look at the interviewer, she was there having a discussion with the other girl idk her.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

River

Anyhoo.. tell me who your friends are (Taylor) and I'll tell you who you are :huntyga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2

JazmineRice
1 hour ago, skaxboy said:

The interviewer wasn’t really getting too many words in but I didn’t think Blake was being particularly rude or anything. The interviewer could have warmed up with fun stuff first but she is a little soft spoken. I’m watching bits of her other interviews.

The person being interviewed isn’t always going to be vibing with you but for this person to say she wanted to quit her job over this situation is completely overly exaggerated! Like come on now!

The interviewer from favorite Gaga interview probably wanted to quit his job over her responses.

I always wonder if Gaga would be nice prior to interviewers prior or warn them that she’d be rockstar in this way so to not take it personally. 

• Like 1

Roronoa

Have the decency to either walk away or try to engage with the person who sat down to interview you. This is the same tactic so many bullies use nowadays. 

Edited by Roronoa

NATAH
41 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

I rewatched the clip (sped up) and they did acknowledge the interviewer from time to time. Blake and Parker stayed on the topic of the question and gave long responses and did give eye contact from time to time. They didn’t COMPLETELY act like she wasn’t there. It’s one thing to not even look at the interview when they ask a question, but they talked a lot and they looked at each other during their lengthy responses. Maybe one on one interviews would be better for all these three ladies. 

nah, blake barely made eye contact with her responses and it really felt like the 2 were just talking to each other rather than responding to an interview question... sorry but when you're being interviewed, it's basic politeness to at least look in their direction most of the time

mother, what must i do?