Lextyr97 20,844 Posted August 14, 2024 Share Posted August 14, 2024 I mean if they hack my **** and make me a millionaire I’ll be happy… otherwise… just what we needed Jesus christ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChicaSkas 24,210 Posted August 14, 2024 Share Posted August 14, 2024 YES NOW SOMEONE ELSE WILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR COLUMBUS DAY only @PartySick and @Sara know what I'm talking about Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted August 14, 2024 Share Posted August 14, 2024 5 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said: YES NOW SOMEONE ELSE WILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR COLUMBUS DAY only @PartySick and @Sara know what I'm talking about this post makes it sound like you need to be reported to the FBI Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,014 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 58 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said: YES NOW SOMEONE ELSE WILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR COLUMBUS DAY only @PartySick and @Sara know what I'm talking about I'm calling ***** Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jnick8 530 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 3 hours ago, Karl said: What is a social security number and what can they do with it? Gurl. Google. edit: that was crass. I don’t know who you are. SSN is your social security number. If that is shared with your name, address, etc it can mean fraud. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ProfessionalClown 10,647 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 They got me gal Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,802 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 I keep saying this, but with the rise of AI, hacking, scamming etc I really think we're gonna see a rise in people taking things offline again. I actually already prefer to do any banking (except online transfers obviously) in person. I think people will start carrying cash again, doing banking in person, keeping private information and data in physical form only, things like that. It's just becoming too unsafe to store anything online or trust anyone online I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,798 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 Well, there's not much they can do with mine, other than crimes. It's so scary to know that bad people can forcefully get access to your most private information and do with it as they please. Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,254 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 6 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said: not all our tea on the dark web The hackers when they run my credit score Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoeCool 1,100 Posted September 3, 2024 Share Posted September 3, 2024 The cynical part of me wonders if stories like this hers released so as more people invest in identity theft protection. Nonetheless I still think it’s a good thing to have. I kind of freaked out losing my drivers license recently but realized my license number is really the only thing on it that’s not public knowledge. And even that I’m sure it’s been hacked somewhere at some point. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,174 Posted September 3, 2024 Share Posted September 3, 2024 On 8/14/2024 at 4:56 PM, Karl said: What is a social security number and what can they do with it? Social Security number (SSN) is a unique nine-digit number that the Social Security Administration (SSA) issues to U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and eligible nonimmigrant workers. SSNs are used for many purposes, including: Tax reporting: SSNs are used by the government to report wages and for tax purposes. Social Security benefits: SSNs are used to determine eligibility for Social Security benefits. Employment: SSNs are required for employment. Financial institutions: Many banks and credit companies require SSNs when opening an account. Government services: SSNs are used for certain government services. Identification: SSNs are used for identification purposes. Anyone who stole it can sell it. Usually some "underground" companies will be buying them so they can forged fake IDs Many illegal immigrants are using these fake IDs & stolen SSN so they can get social security benefits, able to get driving license, file for unemployment in their name so they can get unemployment benefits, etc. One of my dad's colleague fell victims to this identity theft & frauds. They have proofs and everything, and so they were able to petition for a new number. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 858 Posted September 3, 2024 Share Posted September 3, 2024 On 8/14/2024 at 3:34 PM, JoeCool said: I got some scary e-mail this morning a warning from Norton my personal info was found on the Dark web. Wonder if it has anything to do with this? Absolutely does, I got an email last Thursday about it too. We’re all just sitting ducks waiting for something to happen now. If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.