news

Gaga posts Bruno teaser

mamo

Featured Posts

Axl Jax
47 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i was hoping people here understand what i meant. in no means i wanted to relate my comment to homopphobia in that way, i tried to make a wordplay on stanculture. 

I knew what you meant. I get that straight people havent historically been discriminated against for being straight but I do still see a lot of "heterophobia" for lack of a better word

StarstruckIllusion

No announcement yet is crazy… like cmonn i hate waiting 🫡

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Schizophonic

maybe they really do a surprise drop... thursday or friday is the question

StarstruckIllusion

Bruno Mars is who OGH like to pretend Bradley Cooper has the stature of when Shallow dropped as if anyone tuned in just for his impact hehe

buzzkill
58 minutes ago, Axl Jax said:

I knew what you meant. I get that straight people havent historically been discriminated against for being straight but I do still see a lot of "heterophobia" for lack of a better word

That just not exist.

Edited by buzzkill
  • Like 1

Debithius
2 hours ago, buzzkill said:

Okay honey, how many people you know were denied anything in society because they are hetero? 

What does that matter? What is it with this what-aboutism mindset? When you start treating someone badly because of their sexuality then thats phobia and bullying. That's the only thing that matters in this context. Grow up.

Debithius
2 hours ago, EvilBunny said:

I can’t believe I’m reading such a dumb comment on a Gaga forum. Honey, nobody ever in history lost any rights for being straight or white. What we see, actually, is straight white people receiving a lot of privilegies for being just who they are. Like, in what type of reality do you live? Please, educate yourself

Then what do you call treating someone badly because of their sexuality? I can't believe that some of you refuse to grow up. This type of what-aboutism is really making people dumb. You if somebody should educated yourself. 

Edited by Debithius
  • Thanks 1

Axl Jax
9 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

That just not exist.

Okay, "gays making nasty anti-straight comments". I know it doesn't exist in the same way that homophobia does, that's why I put it in quotes and said for lack of a better word.

• Thanks 1

ElectricChapelR

Somehow you managed to make this about Bruno's heterosexuality...

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

EvilBunny
6 hours ago, Debithius said:

Then what do you call treating someone badly because of their sexuality? I can't believe that some of you refuse to grow up. This type of what-aboutism is really making people dumb. You if somebody should educated yourself. 

There’s no such thing as heterophobia or reverse racism. This is an argument created by conservatives to make our fights look less important or relevant. I repeat: educate yourself and stop being a puppet for straight homophobic people. This is exactly what they want you to think. 

SpanishChaosAngel
17 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Or maybe it’s just a plant hanger :laughga: It’s tricky, everything could mean anything atm :saladga:

ARTPOP could mean anything… :stalkga:

now serious, the new pics look like that Haus Editorial photoshoot, which we thought was a first look to LG7 aesthetic 

Debithius
9 hours ago, EvilBunny said:

There’s no such thing as heterophobia or reverse racism. This is an argument created by conservatives to make our fights look less important or relevant. I repeat: educate yourself and stop being a puppet for straight homophobic people. This is exactly what they want you to think. 

Grow up and stop being a hateful sh!t when it suits you.

Edited by Debithius

Borisapillar
On 8/13/2024 at 5:28 PM, Economy said:

Well see...

She sang Born This Way as a ballad at VMAs snippet then it turned out to be 100% uptempo dance :coffee:

I said what I said 

• LMAO 1

Economy
6 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

I said what I said 

Well then on that case it must be a fact and wont argue :vegas:

jokes aside i was hoping for one of Brunos more uptempo stuff but well see