💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry under investigation in Spain over Lifetimes music video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The Balearic Government’s Department of the Environment has opened an investigation to determine whether the filming of Katy Perry’s latest video clip has had an environmental impact on the protected dunes of the islet of s’Espalmador, which forms part of the Ses Salines Natural Park on Ibiza and Formentera.

Katy filmed her latest video clip, ‘Lifetimes’, on the islands of Ibiza and Formentera, with scenes in which she appears dancing and jumping in different locations, including urban areas, a busy nightclub and natural spots, such as the interior of the dune system of s’Espalmador, within an area protected by poles and ropes indicating that passage is prohibited, where her entire film crew is also said to have been.

The ministry confirmed to EFE today that preliminary proceedings have been opened nor whether it will be subject to a sanction, as both issues will have to be determined during the investigation. They also explained that the production company responsible for the video clip did not have authorisation to film in this natural area, nor had it applied for it.

Specifically, Article 65 of the Plan de Ordenación de los Recursos Naturales (P.O.R.N.) states that filming requires the authorization of the competent environmental authority

The Balearic Government also clarified that this would not be a crime against the environment, but rather an infraction, since the environmental authority can give permission for the filming of photographic reports or videos.

source source

Edited by Teletubby
Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 45
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

robotvoiceinalice

Even mother nature isn't on Katy's side this time:bradley:

Edited by robotvoiceinalice
  • LMAO 23

KeepOnSwimming

seems she just cant win, career wise. If I were her, I'd also need a vacay :wtfga:

• Like 6

gerrygaga

OMG the report mentions "POSSIBLE CRIME" oh miss ma'am Katy Perry. :toofunny: where is that Prism/Prison image edit when u need it.

Edited by gerrygaga
  • LMAO 7

HelloHangoverz

Oh my GOD

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

HelloHangoverz

@Teletubby you should do a 143 era megathread filled with everything that's gone wrong

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 5

River

The dead nun is laughing from above

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 14
  • YAAAS 3

gstring

at this rate i just feel bad for katy... i hope nothing serious come out of it..

Little little

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

OMG the report says it is a "POSSIBLE CRIME" oh miss ma'am Katy Perry. :toofunny: 

The Balearic Government said it would NOT be considered a crime.

Cockroach of GGD

Real Panda

I'm glad the good people of the government of Spain is doing something about this. The environment needs to be protected.

mariah carey clapping GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

gerrygaga
Just now, Teletubby said:

The Balearic Government said it would NOT be considered a crime.

goodluck to her cuz 143 era... :toofunny:

Gangie

I think the label has to un-purchuase her Vanguard Award :franminervini:

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • LMAO 4