💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

11 years of Applause!

Donatellah

Featured Posts

Donatellah

What are your thoughts on this song?

As an ARTPOP lover and as we say in my country, jalabolas, this one is my part of my favorites and most listened of the album. It's perfect to make me feel energetic and motivated. Bravo Applause, one of her best lead singles :vegas:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 11

bionic

The production makes my ears ache but the song itself is a banger and it has a killer melody. I was in a field walking my dog when the song dropped and rushed home to talk about it on GagaDaily (sorry dog for cutting it short) 

buy bionic
  • Like 1

killme89

This song will always be a bop , I remember blasting it at my gym when I worked front desk years ago lmao I forced everyone to listen to it. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Donatellah
3 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

I STAHAND HYERE WAHITIN FOR YOU TO BAANG THE GOonG

i remember somebody saying "i stand here waiting for you to bang my thong" and i can't listen to that lyric the same way before :vegas:

• LMAO 2

Ultimecia

Peak Gaga :applause::applause::applause:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Gorehound

I was originally disappointed with Applause when it first came out, cuz I was expecting something more unusual and artistic for the ARTPOP lead single, but over the years it's really grown on me and I think it still sounds fresh and modern to this day!

I love the beat which is a nice break from the typical four-on-the floor dance beat, and the weird vocal styling on the verses helps give it's slightly generic instrumentation more of that quirky Gaga flair. Plus the chorus is epic, and the final chorus really f*cking pops off! (Plus that high note at the end! :stupidoreo:). Perfect workout song lol

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound

Tho I do wish she'd had more time to plan and develop the music video a bit more. It's fun and effective enough but could've been so much better imo.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2

Decodekid

One of my favs, up there with Bad Romance and Poker Face for me :saira:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Love 1

Real Panda

Great sound, good vocals, great energy. Unlike The Fame singles, this song never gets old for me. When I go on a Gaga youtube marathon I play the music video, lyric video, and audio with single cover back to back to back!

Discovery Channel Win GIF by Discovery

• Like 1
  • Love 2