Jump to content
politics

Drag photo of JD Vance surfaces on Twitter


Marilyn MonHoe

Featured Posts

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

It's practically a law of nature by now that anyone who is vehemently against something that is generally harmless is actually very secretly into it. Time and time and time again anti gay preachers have been caught with men, anti-drag activists are doing it secretly themselves, racists are caught hiring coloured escorts. Over and over and over

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

CautiousLurker
7 hours ago, Knife said:

Sorry, but I'm going to need more than a $5 wig and some eyeliner/mascara to classify this as doing "drag."

He looks a mess, so I guess it's fitting. :samanthac:

Wanted to say this exactly - this is not giving drag, even calling it crossdressing feels disrespectful to all the crossies on Grindr :cyanlights:

It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Illuminati

Don't get hung up on whether you agree that this is drag or not. That doesn't matter to the far right when they intentionally mislabel everything as grooming and pedophilia.

It's politically effective to ridicule JD Vance, George Santos and Rudy Giuliani for their crossdressing as they try to outlaw it, and reminds people that actual drag queens are no more sinister than a party costume.

Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

 

Nah this has to be drag in some form because she is FEELING herself here.

he/him/his
Link to post
Share on other sites

Republicanne
18 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Someone said that he is only against drag now because of how bad he was at serving. :air:

I'm cryingggggg :ladyhaha::icant:

Link to post
Share on other sites

skaxboy

240811-jd-vance-drag-tease2_szgdau
 

“I am giving you 1996 6th grade math teacher from the Midwest realness. I’ve got my autumn leaves print skirt on mixed with a little goth vibes because you know your girl wants to Make America Goth Again. My mug is beat, got my little black eyeliner on because I am daytime. Sofa Loren always brings you that big hick elegy!”


 

e8edb1d0-3458-4934-b490-4da40d846289_tex

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...