Elusive Chanteuse 152 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 i can spot a part city wig from a mile away mama im a free b*tch baby (he/she/they) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,304 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 I hate him so much But calling this “drag” is offensive it’s an awkward straight dude in a wig at a party. Call it what it is. for all we know he could be pretending to be Kurt cobain at a costume party Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SevenWonder 4,787 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 Sofa Loren is killing me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emvee 8,870 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 I would say this is more crossdresser than drag lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kelly Atlantic 335 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 Well I’m young and I’ve never been in drag before but I know that is NOT how the wig should look orange hair Gaga made me lesbian Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marilyn MonHoe 11,011 Posted August 12, 2024 Author Share Posted August 12, 2024 14 minutes ago, Kelly Atlantic said: Well I’m young and I’ve never been in drag before but I know that is NOT how the wig should look Luckily drag comes in all forms, even the cheap versions Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MACATL 2,184 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 Meh its a reach calling that “drag.” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
southpaw773 4,454 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 2 hours ago, RAMROD said: What's his drag name? Anna Couch? Sofa Vergara I might need a hero to save me from breaking Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kelly Atlantic 335 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: BAHAAHAHA IM DYING—he looks like a model of a wig you’d see in Party City in the Backrooms orange hair Gaga made me lesbian Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Onlygaga 1,844 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 3 hours ago, RAMROD said: What's his drag name? Anna Couch? Anita Dicken-couch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,796 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 Mattxiv leaking this is just Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DopeEnigma 1,852 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 4 hours ago, RAMROD said: What's his drag name? Anna Couch? Anita Couch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,483 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 The more that’s found out about him, the more that he has in common with Shane Dawson since they’ve both done crunchy ass drag and ****ed couches. They’re two lolcows in a pod. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Argentum 1,705 Posted August 12, 2024 Share Posted August 12, 2024 All drag is valid "Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.