đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why so much hate on Katy?

I AM THEATRE

Featured Posts

MelbHawker
5 hours ago, I AM THEATRE said:

My question now is, do you still consider yourself a little monster after all this hate?

Are you serious with this?

:toofunny:

KennyRichie

Perfecto Illusion and Stupid Love are one of my faves. 

Katy wishes a top 5 and 15 song right now, she is not even close to high numbers. 

Didymus

Monsters have always hated Katy at levels completely irrational. The Luke thing just gives them a proper "reason" now, but it has simply been about Katy being competition from the very beginning. Calling her basic, uncreative and bad at singing has been making them feel superior since 2009. Nothing can be done about it.

It's ok though. Some people get, love and respect Katy's work, like the new icon Chappell Roan :ohwell:

• Thanks 1

AnnTakamaki
4 hours ago, datlastfam said:

You opened a thread asking people opinion on why everyone hates her but then counter back every single opinion by bashing Gaga's lyrics and songs lmao what a joke :huntyga:

This! They just use this topic to justify they’re like a problematic person and Gaga as a scapegoat

Oriane

Why are we pretending that it's only Gaga fans who are dissing her? I see a lot of hate on Twitter and I'm pretty sure not all the people posting and liking are Gaga fans.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

SlaeUrAnus
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

she literally CHOSE to work with a man who assaulted somebody she once considered her friend, how are you not disgusted by that?

and PLEASE, Gaga's worst lyrics are leagues ahead whatever the hell WW is

Clock ha 

In my messy era.

Dramatica

I actually appreciate Katy's music, but Woman's World video shows exactly the opposite, it's what a typical man would wish women would be :ohwell:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• River locked this topic
River

Meh, you could have a proper discussion but you decided to attack everyone and bring Gaga down.

It’s River’s world and you’re unlucky ti be living it in :brat:

Thread locked. 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1