💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

‘brat’ outstreams ‘Tortured Poets’

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Agunimon
1 hour ago, TEETHTEETH said:

who’s actually listening to tortured poets?? 😂😂 weird and sad. :ladyhaha::bye::messga:

I was listening to it today... but I was also listening to Brat today. I like them both. 

Donatellah
7 minutes ago, Lemon5 said:

Time to celebrate it by buying brat thongs

IMG-3528.jpg

this is so cunty

literally

dit

Hasnt TTPD been out for like 4 months now? I would hope Brat outstreams it at some point :ororomunroe:

Mister G

Omg congrats to Charli she deserves this but the comments on that Twitter post are wild 🤣

Fantina

I am sorry but what are these song titles :toofunny:this is the first time i am seeing TTPD what the hell is "I can fix him (no really i can)" :toofunny: "Down Bad" :toofunny: "I look in people's windows" :toofunny:

And no, this isn't a dig at anyone, just found the title of the songs kinda funny :bradley:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Catnikko
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, its only because of the Billie remix, 

thank god it's not because of the 69th rerelease :ororomunroe:

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Micmaky

What hasn’t become mainstream news yet is that Taylor’s TTPD streams are actually very low, especially considering how hyped she is and big her fanbase is. It started with record breaking huge streams and now she can barely compete with Chappell, Charli and Billie. She’s lucky she’s got 31 songs otherwise she wouldn’t be in the top 5 most streamed albums. Swifties have been having meltdowns every Sunday about the streams (check Spotify swiftie).

since Taylor has managed to have so many physical sales and variants sales (by the same fans over and over) it’s sort of distracted people from the fact that the album is not streaming that well. 

Edited by Micmaky

TwistedTeeth

Those track titles. Swift fans must have some sort of ears because just looking at the titles of those song titles I'm dying of cringe

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉
  • Like 3

gagzus

Taylor’s music genuinely all sounds the same, where as every charli album sounds different so I’m glad the best album of this year (and the last 2 years at that) is doing better than whatever on earth that album is.

I don’t think she has made an album I enjoy since 1989 truly