Which song?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Poker Face
    • Bad Romance

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

Waiting for @Juanlittlem to come and vote Poker Face while slandering Bad Romance :cheeky:

Just voted, thank you :brat:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 1

Flippy
10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Just voted, thank you :brat:

:ladyhaha:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

JustTea

Such a hard choice, both are so overplayed that I don't really enjoy either anymore... :franminervini:

I think I'm gonna compare the whole aesthetics and go with PF because the MV has the most iconic beginning and hairstyle

MOT

I think if you ask most people to name one Gaga song they won't give you Bad Romance, and they won't give you Shallow, they'll give you Poker Face. I know Just Dance was her first hit, but Lady Gaga is the 'Poker Face singer' more than she is any other singer, and you can't take that away from Poker Face, but Bad Romance is a better song imo and I have voted for it. The word banger was invented to describe Bad Romance, it's just a superb pop song. If Bad Romance had been released before Poker Face, Gaga would never be described as the Poker Face singer.

Hennycomb
11 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Such a hard choice, both are so overplayed that I don't really enjoy either anymore... :franminervini:

I think I'm gonna compare the whole aesthetics and go with PF because the MV has the most iconic beginning and hairstyle

You owned up to your username now. That's the tea. I love both songs but whenever they come up I get transported to 2009-10 and remember myself as a gullible 13 year old before realizing my sexuality watching those videos looking for the illuminati clues I just saw in a conspiracy video previously, believing she's satanic but also watching the videos over and over in awe and admiration and not letting myself be a fan cause I "wasn't gay" :hor: and it's just too complicated to get transported to that time too frequently :laughga:

Edited by Hennycomb

Italian

Bad Romance any time.

I like Poker Face (live versions are usually pretty spectacular) but the album version is a bit generic compared with Bad Romance.

KeepOnSwimming

Schwötoun amour, et schöwö taou revaunche
Schwötoooouuun amour, AAAAAAY DONT WANNA BE FRIENDS :huntyga:

Bad Romance all the way, that song is ICONIC. :firega:

Smother Em Eh

I love PF but BR is just an untouchable song! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!