Featured Posts

Gagaism
On 8/24/2024 at 12:10 PM, Schizophonic said:

great as always ❤️

Oh, Freud and Schizophonic :cheeky:

• YAAAS 1

Freud

Dear fellow Monsters,

Check out my Latest Video on my Channel, "The Dark Truth behind Die With A Smile by Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars"  - counting all 5 things you likely missed in the song and music video.

As always, enjoy :)  Lots of love

Freud

• YAAAS 1

• Freud changed the title to Freud Channel Megathread / "Harlequin" Livestream and Q&A Tomorrow
Freud

Dear fellow Monsters,

..:: 🚨POP EMERGENCY🚨 ::.. Due to the latest announcements of Lady Gaga's Album "Harlequin" I'm doing a LIVESTREAM and Q&A on YouTube for the first time! Comment your questions below or in the Chat about LG6.5/ Harlequin. Tune in Tomorrow to ask your Questions Live in the Chat and solve the mistery around LG6.5.

Can't wait to chat with all of you about this exciting release!

Edited by Freud
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 16

tigerteeth
26 minutes ago, Freud said:

Dear fellow Monsters,

..:: 🚨POP EMERGENCY🚨 ::.. Due to the latest announcements of Lady Gaga's Album "Harlequin" I'm doing a LIVESTREAM and Q&A! Comment your questions below or in the Chat about LG6.5/ Harlequin. Tune in Tomorrow to ask your Questions Live in the Chat and solve the mistery around LG6.5.

Can't wait to chat with all of you about this exciting release!

I’m loving her look and styling for LG6.5. It’s a companion album, however she looks markedly different than in the trailers and clips we’ve seen for Joker 2. Is LG6.5 truly meant to be through the eyes/voice of Lee/Harley or is this more of a concept album, exploring the character and background of Lee and creating lore and a backstory for this character, further fleshing her out and letting us in on her creative process to make Lee her own?

Edited by tigerteeth
  • Love 1

tigerteeth
10 minutes ago, tigerteeth said:

I’m loving her look and styling for LG6.5. It’s a companion album, however she looks markedly different than in the trailers and clips we’ve seen for Joker 2. Is LG6.5 truly meant to be through the eyes/voice of Lee/Harley or is this more of a concept album, exploring the character and background of Lee and creating lore and a backstory for this character, further fleshing her out and letting us in on her creative process to make Lee her own?

Just read this in another post - could the EP be accompanied by a video/photo shoot in the Louvre that shows us Lee‘s past and fill in the gaps that Joker FAD left out?

Freud
20 minutes ago, tigerteeth said:

Just read this in another post - could the EP be accompanied by a video/photo shoot in the Louvre that shows us Lee‘s past and fill in the gaps that Joker FAD left out?

Interesting theory... The Origin story of Lee Quinzel

• Freud changed the title to Freud Channel Megathread / "Harlequin" Reaction Video
Freud

Here is finally my reaction to "Harlequin"/ LG6.5. Join me becoming a Jazz-stan, going to church with Gaga and questioning my Trauma of Joanne, while listening to Lady Gaga's brand new Album "Harlequin".

What are your thoughts on the new Album?

Lots of love

Freud