Featured Posts

MelbHawker
18 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

A shame his brother isn’t alive to take over

Why on earth would you post this as a response to what’s happened? :huh:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

River

I don't think it's "cold feet" because gays, it's most likely because of the explicit content, maybe he's not in the right mental mind to show all the world his nude body sexually.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2

Borisapillar
6 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Why on earth would you post this as a response to what’s happened? :huh:

Because he was a great actor who wasn't afraid to do gay films?

CyanDante

The funny thing is he brought the story and idea to Todd Haynes and not the other way round. Based on his story, the screenplay was developed.

It is being speculated that WB asked him to step out of the movie, so that he could give his full time to the Joker FaD press junket, which is probably gonna start from September.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Wet Fire

Not some of you jumping to conclusion that he got the reported "cold feet" due to the gay theme when the script has been partially developed by him. Not everything has to be homophobic. Also, maybe the cold feet was for sex scene itself, not because it was gay. Anyway I highly doubt this cold feet theory :triggered:

Edited by Wet Fire
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower

I don't think the straights are going to be mad at him for prioritizing Joker and dropping out of a gay movie lol.

Drop it

moonsago
1 hour ago, lastpopicon said:

He was the person that approached the director with the script afaik and actually pushed for the movie to be more graphic, I doubt he's homophobic, something happened behind the scenes.

Really? That’s cool, also, if he was homophobic, I am sure he wouldn’t have agreed to be in it from the get go, but I also hope this doesn’t bring negative press for Joker or get the movie boycotted by the community…. 

Edited by moonsago

lastpopicon
15 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Really? That’s cool, also, if he was homophobic, I am sure he wouldn’t have agreed to be in it from the get go, but I also hope this doesn’t bring negative press for Joker or get the movie boycotted by the community…. 

Yes, and he actually co-wrote the movie. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Oriane
2 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

Not some of you jumping to conclusion that he got the reported "cold feet" due to the gay theme when the script has been partially developed by him. Not everything has to be homophobic. Also, maybe the cold feet was for sex scene itself, not because it was gay. Anyway I highly doubt this cold feet theory :triggered:

Variety: puts "gay" in the title to make the readers more curious = more clicks

People in the comments: Hey, the title told me two things: that the movie was about a gay romance, and that the actor dropped out of the movie. Despite everything I’ve ever been taught in school, I’m going to decide that two unrelated parts of a sentence must be correlated!

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 2

MOT

Somebody has showed him footage of Gaga doing promo for ASIB and HOG and his head's gone.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

Not some of you jumping to conclusion that he got the reported "cold feet" due to the gay theme 

As per Variety, the he got cold feet rumor part was from the set crew jumping to conclusion, not from anyone here or the internet.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡