💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Travis Scott arrested in Paris over hotel violence

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Rapper Travis Scott has been arrested in Paris after fighting with his bodyguard, according to French authorities.

The 33-year-old US star is alleged to have attacked a security guard who attempted to break up the two men at the five-star George V hotel on Friday morning.

French prosecutors told the Reuters and AFP news agencies they had opened a criminal investigation into "unspecified violence" against the guard.

Scott was not in the right condition to be questioned straight away, so was put in a cell where he is still sobering up.

The rapper is in Paris for the Olympics. He watched the U.S. rally over Serbia in the men’s basketball semifinal on Thursday night.

In June, Scott was arrested in Miami in relation to an argument on a private yacht. TMZ has reported that prosecutors dropped a charge of disorderly intoxication against him, but he still faces a count of trespassing.

source source

Cockroach of GGD

Lextyr97

Pretends to be shocked. I’ve said it a million times and I will say it again- Travis Scott is a ****ing demon

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

doja scat

there’s always something with this guy :rip: lock him up already 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

weed

The general public moved on from Astroworld's deaths too quick and easy. I hope he continues to be a mess so cumulatively he'll have to face some sort of justice. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4