Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift releases New digital version of 'TTPD' Including live versions

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Decodekid
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

What do you want her to say? The attack was stopped before anything could happen to hurt people. 
The cancellation got announced, the details of refunds instantly confirmed (which isn't always the case for tour cancellations). 
Do we want a big teary letter over the fact *literally no one got hurt* in Vienna?
It took her days to put a response up about the Southport attack where people actually got hurt - and it wasn't even an event she had any involvement in

I'm not saying that she has to say anything, but given the situation she should've kept this one, bad timing. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Bronco
Just now, Decodekid said:

I'm not saying that she has to say anything, but given the situation she should've kept this one, bad timing. 

I can kind of agree its bad timing - but worth pointing out these were released for US swifties, where not even a show cancellation happened. 

Maybe its just after spending the last week and a bit dealing with terrorism through work I'm feeling a bit hardcore, but like why should the world stop for terrorists?
If she'd released this after the Southport attacks I'd 1000% be on the bandwagon slating her. But if we now can't even do anything when we *stop* terror attacks happening, didn't the terrorists win?

Bowman

This has got to be a joke, surely? Tell me this is a joke :nooo:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

MANiCURE 6

The way y'all be complaining about this, but if Gaga would do the same for LG7 y'all be praising her and be like "omg serve of the century"... Be real for a second... 

Edited by MANiCURE 6
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

Bowman
6 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

The way y'all be complaining about this, but if Gaga would do the same for LG7 y'all be praising her and be like "omg serve of the century"... Be real for a second... 

I wouldn’t like it if I’m honest and would lose respect, it would be hard to keep up. And it would just feel like she’s trying too hard, I know Gaga wouldn’t do this 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I wouldn’t like it if I’m honest and would lose respect, it would be hard to keep up. And it would just feel like she’s trying too hard, I know Gaga wouldn’t do this 

I was thinking earlier today, maybe Gar has blueballed us for this long specificallly because she wants a hit without resorting to these tactics? Like the whole landscape has changed, maybe this is just what she needs to do to make sure all eyes on her project when it finally drops. I just can't see her releasing sped up versions of her tracks and stuff.

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Anderson123
43 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Girl have you seen what fans say about Gaga when she posted about Nurtec or Haus Labs? She got dragged. If she did these gimmicks she'd get dragged too. No one is doing these limited album variants with one bonus track except for Taylor Swift and now it seems Kanye trolling her doing them.

NATAH
53 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

literally nobody here would do that because charging your fanbase for a full album with a different bonus track on each edition is extortionate and greedy and i have said this on every thread on this topic

it's anti-consumer and even going as far to add limited purchase times on them is just f*cking insane

this is NOT the same as having different variants where only the album cover is different or having the standard and then the deluxe

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Versace said:

I mean she probably isn’t mad about it though. I’m just saying I doubt she’s the one personally coming up with all these variants. I’m sure there’s a team behind it and obviously she’s ok with it as it brings in more money for her and the label. But I don’t think she just sits there and constantly thinks of all these variant rollouts like some imagine. She’s too busy touring imo.

Ok, but I’m not sure how the subtlety you’re trying to convey changes anything. The point is that she’s clearly endorsing this method.

Teletubby

How is it allowed to add to an album mash-up containing song from different album?
you need to investigate @River

looking-around-searching-for-you.gif

Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 1

Leblanc
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I was thinking earlier today, maybe Gar has blueballed us for this long specificallly because she wants a hit without resorting to these tactics? Like the whole landscape has changed, maybe this is just what she needs to do to make sure all eyes on her project when it finally drops. I just can't see her releasing sped up versions of her tracks and stuff.

I've thought this for a while too, i think she builds up demand this way. I've nothing against it if it means she doesn't resort to tactics that would make me less inclined to follow her career.

I always let the good ones go

culturalbaptism

Can we get an updated list of how many versions we have so far? I haven't played this album in full once. Couldn't pass the fourth track. :laughga:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Teletubby
36 minutes ago, culturalbaptism said:

Can we get an updated list of how many versions we have so far? I haven't played this album in full once. Couldn't pass the fourth track. :laughga:

I'm not sure if that's all...

1) standard 16-song digital download album
2) deluxe 31-song digital download album 
3) standard 16-song digital download album (clean)
4) deluxe 31-song digital download album (clean)
5) standard digital download album + “The Black Dog” voice memo
6) standard digital download album + “Cassandra” voice memo
7) standard digital download album + “Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me?” voice memo
8) standard digital download album + "loml" (Live From Paris)
9) standard digital download album +“My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys” (Live From Paris)
10) standard digital download album + “The Alchemy X Treacherous” (Live From Paris)
11) standard CD + Bonus Track 'But Daddy I Love Him (Acoustic Version)
• “The Manuscript” edition:
12) Standard CD,
13) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise,
14) ghosted white-colored vinyl,
15) Target-exclusive clear vinyl, 
16) white-colored cassette
17) signed  CD
18) signed vinyl
• “The Albatross” edition:
19) CD 
20) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise
21) smoke-colored vinyl
22) smoke-colored cassette
•  “The Bolter” edition:
23) CD
24) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise
25) beige-colored vinyl
26) beige-colored cassette
• “The Black Dog” edition:
27) CD
28) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise
29) charcoal-colored vinyl
30) charcoal-colored cassette 

31) standard CD + Bonus Track  "Fresh Out The Slammer (Acoustic Version)"
32) standard CD + Bonus Track "Fortnight (Acoustic Version)"
33) standard CD + Bonus Track "Down Bad(Acoustic Version)"
34) standard CD + Bonus Track "Guilty as Sin?(Acoustic Version)"
35) standard digital download album + "Guilty as Sin?" (Live From Stockholm)
36) standard digital download album + "Peter" (Live From Stockholm)
37) standard digital download album + "How Did It End?" (Live From Stockholm)
38) standard digital download album + "My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys" voice memo
39) standard digital download album + "The Albatross (Dancing With Our Hands Tied - Live from Dublin)"
40) standard digital download album + "The Bolter (Getaway Car - Live from Edinburgh)"
41) standard digital download album + "thanK you aIMee (Mean - Live from London)"
42) standard digital download album + "I Hate It Here (The Lakes - Live from Cardiff)"

Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1