šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

(Updated) Gaga in Malibu August 7

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

starcell

Theory: if thatā€™s her iPad in her purse, I think thereā€™s a possibility she has another partnership with Apple: this time, a song was made/put together in Logic Pro for the iPad Pro as a way to promote the Pro apps on the iPad Pro M4. Since she also played the snippets on them. Could be fun!! Not delulu at all!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

GagaGame
3 minutes ago, starcell said:

Theory: if thatā€™s her iPad in her purse, I think thereā€™s a possibility she has another partnership with Apple: this time, a song was made/put together in Logic Pro for the iPad Pro as a way to promote the Pro apps on the iPad Pro M4. Since she also played the snippets on them. Could be fun!! Not delulu at all!

NO PLEASE

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Like 1

starcell
1 minute ago, GagaGame said:

NO PLEASE

Wdym? Thereā€™s iconic and amazing songs that have been made even in GarageBand lol. This isnā€™t a, filmed on iPad situationĀ :bradley:

• Like 2

Plastic Flower
3 minutes ago, starcell said:

Wdym? Thereā€™s iconic and amazing songs that have been made even in GarageBand lol. This isnā€™t a, filmed on iPad situationĀ :bradley:

I remember vividly the days when we found out that the Stupid Love MV was filmed with iPhone. Some of you found some really beautiful short films. And look what with gotĀ :bear:

Drop it

NATAH
11 minutes ago, starcell said:

i think she's just using it as an offline device to access her work on whilst she's on the go/playing demos to other people with

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

eunino
1 hour ago, Cpeer said:

A smile of a woman that knows how hard she is going to SLAY next months

She canā€™t wait to slay in the next months of 2026. Gotta start practicing on the heels alreadyĀ :cheeky:

• Thanks 1

LadyLuca

shes not in paris anymore? ohhh so the snippet playing was a goodbyeā€¦ my delulu ass was exited for a closing ceremony performance. (lavie en rose with celine)

• Schizophonic changed the title to (Updated) Gaga in Malibu August 7
starcell
46 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i think she's just using it as an offline device to access her work on whilst she's on the go/playing demos to other people with

Yeah for sure, thatā€™s more likely tbh lol

I guess I just canā€™t remember her carrying around an iPad Pro before?Ā 

Obobo
51 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

I remember vividly the days when we found out that the Stupid Love MV was filmed with iPhone. Some of you found some really beautiful short films. And look what with gotĀ :bear:

Stupid Love was a good video, just not for us aging millenials. If you look at a lot of the new upcoming Gen Z pop artists, they love that DIY video look. It's their version of vintage.

58 minutes ago, starcell said:

Many of the songs on The Fame like Just Dance, Money Honey and Poker Face use 100% Logic Pro built-in instruments and synths. Not sure why people hate this idea lol...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower
3 minutes ago, Obobo said:

Stupid Love was a good video, just not for us aging millenials. If you look at a lot of the new upcoming Gen Z pop artists, they love that DIY video look. It's their version of vintage.

Many of the songs on The Fame like Just Dance, Money Honey and Poker Face use 100% Logic Pro built-in instruments and synths. Not sure why people hate this idea lol...

Girl I'm Gen ZĀ :bear:Ā Stupid Love doesn't meet that standard imo. It's in a weird middle place.

Drop it
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga

she's been in dance rehearsals. those legs

Ā Fitness Thrusting GIF by AlphaFit

Pronounced like ā€œBalenciagaā€ . Emphasis on the ā€œGaā€
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Obobo
7 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Girl I'm Gen ZĀ :bear:Ā Stupid Love doesn't meet that standard imo. It's in a weird middle place.

I feel like this fanbase missed the mark on whole Chromatica MV aesthetic. It's supposed to look late 90s and early 2000s. Stupid Love is inspired by Power Rangers and Rain On Me was done by the Spy Kids director.

Stupid Love is my fave MV from the Chromatica era and I think 911 is the worst Gaga MV but we all have different tastes I guess.Ā :awkney:

Edited by Obobo
  • Like 2
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1