Blackout19

Which song?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Title.

• Bad Romance
    • Marry The Night

Featured Posts

Blackout19

I am afraid if I had made you choose between Bad Romance and Free Woman, how the votes would have looked like :franminervini:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

NATAH
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

MTN ates Bad Romance for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Half this fanbase only adore Bad Romance because it was Gaga's peak and feel nostalgia of her ruling pop music. 

:flower:

honestly no, i just love how gothic and heavy the beats are for a pop song and the lyrics are just genius + the walk walk fashion baby just... unexplainable :bradley:

such a bold and twisted love song :diane:

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 2

SlaeUrAnus

They are my two babies that played a pivotal point in my life.

Marry the Night always takes first place though (for me) as it reminds me of truly being free because it was when I left school and being free of bullies. 

And because it’s the better song and MV :ally:

In my messy era.
  • Love 1

tyler k

I mean, Bad Romance is her signature song, it's fantastic of course. I love it. I queen out everytime I hear it no matter where I am. Lol i still remember the choreo! it's a classic pop song, one of the best of all time.

now..... Marry The Night is my fuc*king song okay!! I wish I could relive hearing it for the first time back in 2011, it truly changed something deep within me. It's been my favorite Gaga song for as long as I can remember, I listen to it when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm mad, when I'm depressed - it will ALWAYS make me feel better and get me up on my feet moving toward something better for myself.

it's truly one of the most inspiring songs I've ever heard oh my lord. the energy MTN possesses is unlike anything else in her discography imo 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Love 1

Galagala

MTN is so repetitive in its last part it feels a bit annoying...

Bad Romance for sure. Some here would definitely prefer MTN, the apparent underdog.