Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Elon Musk calls Harris a communist


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

robboadam
1 hour ago, MACATL said:

Which is exactly what Trump wants to be.  You can always bet that what he/they are saying about others is exactly what they are doing or trying to do themselves. 

Yeah I think you’re misunderstanding what I was responding to. Defs don’t disagree on that Trump point! Was just saying communism isn’t the utopia socialism.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the top 1 percent of the world having anxiety that they might must pay their fair share? If that sounds like 'communism' to him it sounds good to me lol WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Magneto
2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

LMAO! Her best album is State Mandated Blackout

Justice for Comrade Fatale!!!

Free my mind
Link to post
Share on other sites

faysalaaa

I think shes wrong when she says equity will allow us all to reach the same place, which is why people think shes a communist. Equity is not about guaranteeing where we will end, its about giving everyone the same equal opportunity, but its only your choices and will that will guarantee success.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Druže Tito BUDI SE

Blame it on the doctor He went and took a bite of my heart but it brought me to life
Link to post
Share on other sites

Battle 4 Ur Life

meanwhile he’s quite literally a n*zi, f*scist, r*cist, tr*nsphobe, homoph*be, ageist, sexist, trash-talker, failed CEO, bad parent, and I might have forgotten something but I think that’s a good enough resume of his and she’s not even glancing at his pathetic a$$ which puts her miles over above him. he’s a loser.

”Why’d ya come around me with an ass like that?”
Link to post
Share on other sites

FATCAT
2 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

I think shes wrong when she says equity will allow us all to reach the same place, which is why people think shes a communist. Equity is not about guaranteeing where we will end, its about giving everyone the same equal opportunity, but its only your choices and will that will guarantee success.

I think you misunderstood, it sounds like you agree with her. She's not saying everyone should end up successful, she's saying everyone should be able to start from the same place.

This kitten over here (meow)
Link to post
Share on other sites

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

meanwhile he’s quite literally a n*zi, f*scist, r*cist, tr*nsphobe, homoph*be, ageist, sexist, trash-talker, failed CEO, bad parent, and I might have forgotten something but I think that’s a good enough resume of his and she’s not even glancing at his pathetic a$$ which puts her miles over above him. he’s a loser.

He's a winner to losers.

This kitten over here (meow)
Link to post
Share on other sites

faysalaaa
18 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I think you misunderstood, it sounds like you agree with her. She's not saying everyone should end up successful, she's saying everyone should be able to start from the same place.

Yes I do agree with her, I just think the way she said it makes people think its socialism or whatever. If social democrats want to push for these policies, they need to phrase things differently. Even Bernie insisting on calling himself a socialist ruined his cause.

Link to post
Share on other sites

doraemon

Oh shut up and take your coke, elon. Snort it as much as you can.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy

Everything they don't like is socialist, communist, devil worship, etc...

Okay then. GOOD. Gimme more of it.   

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Monstermilo

be hes okay with govt hand outs for his science projects. 

OH THE HYPOCRISY 

this man is literally a nepo baby who wants people to think hes lex luthor or something .............. im tired

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...