rumor

Fan spills about Gaga's Frankensteined song heard backstage of JWT

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 hour ago, 63grekke said:

@mods please close this thread 

Let's stop that tiring forum police. GGD is kinda dead enough. We're on a forum to discuss. Where is the fun ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

AnglerfishbraBENUS
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

You're missing his point: he only means that these records are unreleased for a reason. But we would all love to hear them like the next fan, obviously.

That being said, I've always assumed she might be keeping some records on the side waiting for the right project. From the couple of clues we've had regarding LG7, it might seem like the right concept for Frankensteined. Just a thought.

i’ve always thought this too tbh. Doesn’t seem like a thing yet and she doesn’t love revisiting old work except for maybe fashion of his love… and telephone could fit the theory too. 

she has to be saving ballads for a piano album and like what about SIRE? 

• Like 1

OliviaRodrigoStan
4 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Yeah, she said she wrote Joanne because she thought she could fix her dad and then she realized she couldn’t do that. But I assumed she was talking about his own personal traumas, it never crossed my mind they had a disturbing relationship. She always speaks about him with such respect and affection. 

This. I think people immediately assume that because her dad is conservative, then she feels uneasy about him, but that is usually not how it works on most families. 

In my family, most of us are... progressive-leaning, but we have that one uncle that is a cop, two of his sons are cops too, he's very conservative, and... we all get along just fine? :laughga:. Like, we're not gonna cancel our own family just because they vote different, we're FAMILY, real life is not Twitter :air:

I highly doubt she feels anything other than love and affection towards her dad, even if they don't share a similar worldview. 

Back on topic: at this point, if I have to become famous to hangout with Gaga irl, and get that "Frankensteined" demo, I will :iamfair:.

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mr S
On 8/4/2024 at 2:35 AM, HIMe said:

It took me forever to get over the fact that she scrapped an entire record of new Gaga X RedOne songs. Thanks for reminding me...

angry-throw.gif

Joanne Million Reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

Xzxcuzme

Well it was said that Frankensteined sampled “Viol” by gesaffelstein, so maybe there’s hope she reworked it for LG7 :ohwell:

Nessun Dorma
19 hours ago, Jigglygoth said:

This. I think people immediately assume that because her dad is conservative, then she feels uneasy about him, but that is usually not how it works on most families. 

In my family, most of us are... progressive-leaning, but we have that one uncle that is a cop, two of his sons are cops too, he's very conservative, and... we all get along just fine? :laughga:. Like, we're not gonna cancel our own family just because they vote different, we're FAMILY, real life is not Twitter :air:

I highly doubt she feels anything other than love and affection towards her dad, even if they don't share a similar worldview. 

Back on topic: at this point, if I have to become famous to hangout with Gaga irl, and get that "Frankensteined" demo, I will :iamfair:.

I was about to answer you when GGD went down :billie: I couldn’t agree more, there’s got to be respect above all. Some twisted stuff cannot be tolerated, but for the majority of situations tolerance and understanding are the key! 

• Thanks 1

Tomiel25

I also remember that someone said that the song had an interpolation/sample of ohlala by goldfrapp :lolly:

i can't speak english but i can if you like

RudraCNG

Say what you want about RedOne but it still makes me sad the fact Chromatica was Gaga's first album to not include him at all.

• Sad 1

Gorehound
On 8/4/2024 at 8:48 AM, NATAH said:

i mean they're not gunna say it sucked :ladyhaha:

ever the sceptic :stalkga:

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

Sherry
3 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Say what you want about RedOne but it still makes me sad the fact Chromatica was Gaga's first album to not include him at all.

ARTPOP? Joanne??

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Gorehound
On 8/4/2024 at 8:56 AM, monketsharona said:

No shade in what I will say but the revival of TF, TFM and BTW in recent years actually shows her first three albums are the ones aging the best in general public view of Lady Gaga's discography. It actually ages far better than her last three albums. 

So yeah a throwback album going back to dark elaborated EDM sounds and catchy lyrics (with some new inflences) would definitely work good in 2024.

Ye just show's she was on the right track all along

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

Red

I don’t know how I feel about original LG5 songs being in LG7. I’m afraid the would sound dated? Idk. Maybe I want them to not be in LG7 but to leak. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RudraCNG
6 minutes ago, Sherry said:

ARTPOP? Joanne??

Gypsy and Angel Down? That's why I said "at all".

• Like 1

Red
7 minutes ago, Sherry said:

ARTPOP? Joanne??

He produced Gypsy and Angel Down sis

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sherry
9 minutes ago, Red said:

He produced Gypsy and Angel Down sis

I forgot about Gypsy and Angel Down was co written I believe. She reworked it with Mark.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚