💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Venice Festival 2024: does anybody know how it works?

ChromaticaBoy

Featured Posts

ChromaticaBoy

I was thinking I could go to Venice when the festival kicks off in late august. Obviously the main point of this trip would be to see Gaga (assumibg she’ll attend it), not necessairly to see the preview of the movie, I think I can wait a little more for that.

I don’t know a lot about how it works in those nights, so I’d like to ask you guys what should I do if I’d like to see Gaga. Should I buy a ticket to go inside? In that case, when/where can I buy it? Should I just attend the red carpet? Where is it held? How many hours before should I arrive?

Tysm:holdmyhand:

Edited by ChromaticaBoy

TimotheeChalamet

You have to buy a ticket for the main events when they go on sale (mid august). They are expensive and a good part is already sold behind the scenes to vips, press people and politicians / celebrities that don't give a **** about movies. If you manage to snatch a ticket, you will find all the info on their official website https://www.labiennale.org/it/cinema/2024 

Mind that they always update the website gradually and some info is revealed a few days before the actual event.

The red carpets are messy af and they are basically like going to a concert: if you want to see someone walking by, you have to get there super early and in this case (Gaga) you may need to camp the day before. 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet