Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

4 digitally signed Love For Sale versions added to Gaga's shop

Jenina

Featured Posts

Jenina
  • Jenina changed the title to 4 digitally signed Love For Sale versions added to Gaga's shop
Juanlittlem

Hasn't these always been there?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jenina
28 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Hasn't these always been there?

They were just readded to the shop. I get notifications when things are added or restocked and it appeared as added

Edited by Jenina
cool

Hennycomb
24 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Yessss! We want another jazz album!!

I want LG7 to be jazz dark industrial disco glam rock new wave heavy metal standards :hor:

Edit: the above comment was a joke, I feel like I have to make that clear cause some people on this forum have described genres and styles so unhingedly that my comment might really pass as serious and that won't let me sleep :enigma:

Edited by Hennycomb
  • YAAAS 1

Real Panda
12 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I want LG7 to be jazz dark industrial disco glam rock new wave heavy metal standards :hor:

Honestly I just want something from Gaga at this point, a song, any genre. Everyone and their mommas are releasing music.

• LMAO 1

Ultimecia
4 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Honestly I just want something from Gaga at this point, a song, any genre. Everyone and their mommas are releasing music.

Everyone and their moms are releasing mediocre music for the most part though... :glamourpuss:

Gaga is cooking up a masterpiece, that sure does take more time and effort. :queenga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

digitally signed? :alsemanche:

it's a jpeg :huntyga: you are buying a jpeg

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 2

thatfoxyfeeling
4 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Everyone and their moms are releasing mediocre music for the most part though... :glamourpuss:

Gaga is cooking up a masterpiece, that sure does take more time and effort. :queenga:

2024 has been a fab year for music, especially pop. There's so many MPGs that have delivered quality music this year, at this point I think Interscope are waiting till 2025 to release LG7 for Grammys etc. 

• Like 1

M i K E Y

the one who came up with the idea to sell albums that are signed DIGITALLY need to face consequences for this bullshit 

NATAH
4 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

it's a jpeg :huntyga: you are buying a jpeg

well... if people wanna be that dumb :alsemanche: suddenly my chromatica L feels more authentic lol

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 2

HelloHangoverz
Just now, NATAH said:

well... if people wanna be that dumb :alsemanche: suddenly my chromatica L feels more authentic lol

Hoping she releases more signed L's this era cause I never got one for Chromatica :messga:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 3