💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj says grass is more important than likes

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

No. 10 likes is NOT a lot. It’s nothing. It means ****!ng NOTHING! 10 MILLION LIKES MEAN NOTHING! what means something is still what meant something before fkng LIKES! Intelligence, Resilience, Integrity, Honesty, Talent, Work Ethic, REAL LOVE in real life, Loyalty, Authenticity, Faith, Peace, Happiness, Generosity, Compassion, Laughter, Hugs, Grass!!!!!

Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 2

Gangie

I mean... At least she's stable

She's not that wrong tbh but there is no need to come with for someone with hate

Edited by Gangie
If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SOON

I think she missed the point of the original tweet :anveeroy:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 3

weed

she's talking about regular people not washed up singers, ma'am. 

off topic, the spelling of ma'am is so stupid I've typed and spoke it maybe 10 times in my life, ever. I almost refuse to say it lmao

szoigfhdlkbofgib I searched my twitter for "ma'am" to see if I'm lying and the only tweet in the last 8 years is me saying "I have never said "sir" or "ma'am" and I don't plan on it" in 2022 :laughga: it's a real issue for me.

Edited by weed

myluis617

Why is she skipping the whole point that this is meant to inspire people who may feel down about their content engagement. They literally could have all the attributes she is talking about but people still feel discouraged when they realize they don’t get a ton of support. 

• Like 3

Illuminati

Sounds like she's trying to convince herself, considering her usual chronically online behavior

200.gif