💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max teases announcement

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ARTPOPKISS

For ****s sake just announce it I'm sick of these announcements of announcements :saladga:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1

Quentin
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

A wand? Abracadabra ft. Ava confirmedt

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • LMAO 8

lastpopicon

she always serves, can't wait honestly :artdoll2:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

jimmytimestep
19 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

For ****s sake just announce it I'm sick of these announcements of announcements :saladga:

naw announcements of announcements are like an MPG rite of passage

Westerosi

F A O  Easter-Egg Hunters:

There are five ellipses and two periods.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Economy
1 hour ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Another thing she resembles Gaga in :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 3

lastpopicon
27 minutes ago, Economy said:

Another thing she resembles Gaga in :ladyhaha:

yes let's diminish a rising popstar by making childish jokes  :max: :applause:

I'm sure Gaga loved the same type of energy when it came to madonna

Edited by lastpopicon
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Real Panda
44 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

yes let's diminish a rising popstar by making childish jokes  :max: :applause:

I'm sure Gaga loved the same type of energy when it came to madonna

No one is hating on Ava, its kinda cute that both Gaga and Ava make an announcement for an announcement.

Its not shade and totally different from what happened between Gaga and Madonna. Regardless of how people said Sweet & Psycho reminded them of Lady Gaga, she did not say anything shady towards Ava that would make toxic fans attack Ava.

• Like 1

Anderson123
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

A wand? 🪄

Shes releasing LG7 ABRACADABRA before Gaga :air: 

2 hours ago, Quentin said:

A wand? Abracadabra ft. Ava confirmedt

Magic tricks take time

Season 5 Omg GIF by Friends

lastpopicon
7 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

No one is hating on Ava, its kinda cute that both Gaga and Ava make an announcement for an announcement.

Its not shade and totally different from what happened between Gaga and Madonna. Regardless of how people said Sweet & Psycho reminded them of Lady Gaga, she did not say anything shady towards Ava that would make toxic fans attack Ava.

I fail to see how it's different from the Madonna situation, if anything it's even worse because Gaga never said anything bad against ava, yet, people still shade her.

Economy
1 hour ago, Real Panda said:

This @lastpopicon

My joke was literally just a joke not shade. And if theres any degree of shade in it then its as much towards Gaga as it is towards Ava cuz 2009 to 2013 Gaga used to drive me nuts with the overhyping :toofunny:

My comment wasnt so much focusing on the general simmilarities between the two as the main point but rather the fact that Gaga also did that annoying announcement of announcement thing :enigma:

Edited by Economy

lastpopicon
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

This @lastpopicon

My joke was literally just a joke not shade. And if theres any degree of shade in it then its as much towards Gaga as it is towards Ava cuz 2009 to 2013 Gaga used to drive me nuts with the overhyping :toofunny:

My comment wasnt so much focusing on the general simmilarities between the two as the main point but rather the fact that Gaga also did that annoying announcement of announcement thing :enigma:

It's the internet, and sometimes it's hard to get the sentiment behind written text, if it wasn't meant as shade I apologize.

I personally feel like Ava deserves attention from LM's, her sound is evolving nicely, Diamonds & Dancefloors it's honestly a great album full of bops, plus, she serves good visuals.