💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Green Lights - Michaela Jaé

Quasi

Featured Posts

Quasi

I don’t know if this has been posted already but I’ve been meaning to start a thread on this song. I’m sure most of you know Michaela from POSE but she is a fully fledged pop star in the making. This video is giving big production, MPG vibes and the song is such an epic and well rounded pop song. The first thing that hit me was the bridge, it really builds and finishes the song off in such a strong way. She really is one to look out for especially later this year when her album drops. Pretty rare to see that transition from actor to singer work so well but she can obviously pull it off. Can’t wait to see her rise.  

And her other song is also a BOP. 

Edit: I’m so dumb, she was in theatre productions of Rent, no wonder she made the transition to pop star so well.  :air:

Edited by Quasi
I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.
  • YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion

Obsessedddd w her as of last week actually. The sound and visuals are so crisp it’s standing out like an artist hasn’t for me, in a hot minute. Can’t wait for the album in september 

• YAAAS 1