Katy Perry Mentioned And Roasted On The Daily Show

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Ā 

Full video:

At minute 5:45
:toofunny:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • LMAO 30
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

gerrygaga

oooh thanks for including my tweet. i forgot to post that last night here on GagaDaily. lolĀ 

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

WhiteWitch

I canā€™t explain why but somehow this feelsā€¦ cruel. I absolutely agree on her career not going in a positive direction, and itā€™s really at a crisis point. I even giggle at the jab at ā€œeven the gays wonā€™t listen toā€. I think itā€™s bad, but so embarrassingly bad itā€™s better to forget it was even a thing because yikes. I would be mortified and not well in this situation and definitely spiral.Ā 
Ā 

Somehow I struggle with both Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj right now. I just feelā€¦ bad for them. I donā€™t get the sense that either are bad people, but both are also clearly not doing/behaving great. I just genuinely hope things do turn around and they can both get it back together soon. Cause they can still serve and be the moment again.Ā 

• Like 12

StarstruckIllusion

Oh Jon Stewart the man that you areĀ :giveup:

(I know heā€™s not in the clip but I just wanted to praise him)

• Like 2

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

The album isnā€™t even out yet. So much hate for no reasonĀ 

There's reason tho, and valid one at that, maybe you're just ignorant?Ā :ororomunroe:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • Like 8

gerrygaga

thinking about how she acknowledged "#JusticeForWitness" this year pre-KP6 era only for ha to get an era worse than witness.Ā Ā :toofunny:Ā 

• LMAO 3

Delulu Rogers
53 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There's reason tho, and valid one at that, maybe you're just ignorant?Ā :ororomunroe:

I am fully aware of the dr. Luke issue but the video is commenting on the overall album thatā€™s not even out yet. I highly highly doubt that commenter was referencing the Dr. Luke issue and was instead taking a dig at her decline since prism as a whole.Ā 

Edited by Delulu Rogers
  • Like 1

Killa

This Is ARTPOP all over again. Free bashing, media outlets having fun cause they can Attack her without consequences

chathonnete

People acting as if she killed someone. I don't necessary trust or like her but c mon this is too much hate

lodylody

Katy Perry apologists need to understand that she actively chose to work with Dr Luke, and she is now facing the consequences.

If she didn't want the lashings by the public and the media, she could've easily worked with any one of the tens of thousands of producers who aren't (alleged) rapists.

The only risk she took was in working with someone whose image has been forever tainted by their reprehensible actions. Musically? The least risky move ever. She ran back to her former collaborator, who worked with her back in her heyday, to desperately try and secure a hit.

This is all so disingenuous.

• Like 7

Monstermilo
4 hours ago, WhiteWitch said:

I canā€™t explain why but somehow this feelsā€¦ cruel. I absolutely agree on her career not going in a positive direction, and itā€™s really at a crisis point. I even giggle at the jab at ā€œeven the gays wonā€™t listen toā€. I think itā€™s bad, but so embarrassingly bad itā€™s better to forget it was even a thing because yikes. I would be mortified and not well in this situation and definitely spiral.Ā 
Ā 

Somehow I struggle with both Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj right now. I just feelā€¦ bad for them. I donā€™t get the sense that either are bad people, but both are also clearly not doing/behaving great. I just genuinely hope things do turn around and they can both get it back together soon. Cause they can still serve and be the moment again.Ā 

nickis married to a sex offender and intimidated his accuserĀ 

not to mention she made a song about megan thee stallions dead mother...... nicki aint a good personĀ 

i think katys not as bad but her enabling a r@pist kinda overshadows anything good about her. these kind of flaws arent just minor things people should ignore.Ā 

you cant ignore the worst parts of someone just because you feel sorry for them

Edited by Monstermilo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1