charts

Poker Face Continues To Surge - 618K Youtube Views Last 24H

Economy

Featured Posts

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, Sherry said:

We should do a watch party for all of Gaga music videos. There are some I haven’t watched in a while like Eh Eh, BDR, MR etc.

You don’t have to watch the video for Million Reasons. You can stream the audio:

• LMAO 8

Economy
4 hours ago, Lucas said:

Isn't it because of TikTok? I think there is a slow edit of the song being used quite a lot there

I wondered if it was algorithms or if it was something on tik tok

Cuz 6 months ago it was getting 300k a day and was below Shallow and Bad Romance

Then it slowly rose to 500k and became her most daily whatched now it went even higher above 600k 

Real Panda
1 hour ago, LG7 time now said:

You don’t have to watch the video for Million Reasons. You can stream the audio:

The rosary part is cringey to me, but I still watch it. No offence to anyone religious here. 

• Love 1

Sherry
2 hours ago, LG7 time now said:

I mean…. You caught me :traumatica: That is what I do :brat:

Also, Stupid Love can choke :cheeky:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 3

Rafau

Yesterday I heard Bloody Mary on Radio Eska and It still playing :pawsup:

Edited by Rafau
I'm not having fun tonight
  • YAAAS 1

Nessun Dorma
10 hours ago, Economy said:

Tbh. And i love her look in the video too tbh

I also remember wheb straight guys used to hate on Gaga 14-15 years ago and poker face was the one song they all liked :ladyhaha:

I wonder what their faces looked like once they found out what this song is about :laughga:

Also, 17 years later and she still delivers unique performances of this song, it’s amazing how she keeps reinventing it! The same can be said about Bad Romance! 

• YAAAS 1

Nessun Dorma
6 hours ago, Real Panda said:

Wow thats great news! Also if anyone wants to help, some of Gaga's music videos are below 200 million on Youtube, I keep playing them a lot lately to boost it but it barely gains, only around 100k per week. So slow.

Stupid Love, Perfect Illusion, You & I, GUY. And some even not 100M yet, 911. Marry The Night, John Wayne, Joanne.

I’m on it, gonna start playing them everyday! 911 and John Wayne are two of my favorites MVs! And MTN deserves way better! 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Leoooo

Our gal is smart and studied pop culture instead of trends. A banger is a banger regardless of its release date and each new emerging generation will have it's (probably quite huge) tribe that discover and become obsessed with pokerface at some point :firega:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, Real Panda said:

Stupid Love, Perfect Illusion, You & I, GUY. And some even not 100M yet, 911. Marry The Night, John Wayne, Joanne

Marry the night being so far from her most watched videos top is so weird...

It's so amazing!

• Love 1

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Sherry said:

Also, Stupid Love can choke :cheeky:

Best use of this emoji so far.

:firega:

• LMAO 2

Real Panda
4 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Marry the night being so far from her most watched videos top is so weird...

It's so amazing!

I agree it is amazing. However, I think the run time is its biggest enemy. 13 minutes and 51 seconds for a 4 minute song. 😆