new music

Marilyn Manson - As Sick As The Secrets Within & Tour Announcement

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Gorehound
55 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I missed him so much. I've enjoyed We Are Chaos since it came out and it's a masterpiece but was afraid it'd take him so much longer to make new music or he'd just retire. Chromatica and We Are Chaos both came out in 2020 and it seems like even Manson is going to release a new one before Gaga. :ororomunroe::icant:

Nah I was pretty hopeful he'd make a comeback in some way or another. And everything he's been through recently would be a big source of inspiration for him. Plus he always said 15 is his number (the way 666 is the devil's number) so I think he'll make 15 albums overall. We're now approaching album 12.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

Anderson123
8 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Nah I was pretty hopeful he'd make a comeback in some way or another. And everything he's been through recently would be a big source of inspiration for him. Plus he always said 15 is his number (the way 666 is the devil's number) so I think he'll make 15 albums overall. We're now approaching album 12.

Yeah he was already working with Shooter Jennings on another album after We Are Chaos but obviously stuff happened and they parted ways. Now I wonder if Tim Skold is part of this because it seems like they were working on music 1 or 2 years ago. 

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

do you mean the doc screams "I'm a liar" or it's actually good ? 

(was a Manson fan but i've always refused giving any penny to a rapist)

Oh yeah it's really good. Very triggering but the truth typically is. 

I grew up during Manson's peak in the 90's and Holy Wood was my favorite album. Followed his career over the years and was a more casual fan after the angst of my youth. After allegations started coming out I started to research and outside of the documentary, there's way too much evidence from so many different sources and outlets that I can't support him anymore. It makes sense that Trent distanced himself so long ago. 

The simplest story is typically the true one. 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 4

TOMPUSS

Gaga and Manson really were my favorite artist during high school. Became a fan during Born Villain and spent so much time digging in his artistic and visual discography. This music and video really give me Holy Wood vibes and I'm here for it. 

• Love 1

RAMROD

@ProfessionalClown   @WhiteHotForever  @Anderson123  2 weeks or less :rockstar:

Spoiler

we got an alboom!

IMG-6642.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Shook 4

Anderson123
32 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

@ProfessionalClown   @WhiteHotForever  @Anderson123  2 weeks or less :rockstar:

Hide contents

we got an alboom!

IMG-6642.png

Just saw that on Twitter. It’s most likely a second single. Doesn’t look that much like an album cover but we’ll see! It’s so soon, hopefully album too. 

RAMROD
5 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Just saw that on Twitter. It’s most likely a second single. Doesn’t look that much like an album cover but we’ll see! It’s so soon, hopefully album too. 

4 hours ago, Elohim said:

Whattt where you got this album cover from? What do u mean sbout 2 weeks?? Album is out in 2 weeks? 

it’s giving “I converted to christianity” lmao

It's retraced from Tidal database :fan:  :music:

IMG-6641.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 2

Nathaniel Arven
On 8/2/2024 at 9:01 PM, BlingNotTheMusic said:

After allegations started coming out I started to research and outside of the documentary, there's way too much evidence from so many different sources and outlets that I can't support him anymore.

thanks. it's just so complicated cause i was a hudge fan. But i can't after all i've read, all the persons that came up... It's just so weird, complicated, some things don't add up (yet for me). I must admit I completely shut down on him but still... This new music gives me the nostalgia so hard.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

thanks. it's just so complicated cause i was a hudge fan. But i can't after all i've read, all the persons that came up... It's just so weird, complicated, some things don't add up (yet for me). I must admit I completely shut down on him but still... This new music gives me the nostalgia so hard.

Yeah, I'll admit its hard especially when I resonated so much with his earlier music and its nostalgic (albeit, not necessarily in a good way haha) but I really love his visual style and honestly the whole shock-rocker thing. The Pale Emperor was an awesome album and I also am proud of him for seemingly turning over a new leaf and getting sober.

With that said, I have made a personal decision not to stream his music.

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 3

Anderson123
9 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

I think you should just decide whether you want to listen to it or not, legally or just download it. It's not going to make any difference in the world whatever you decide but just do what makes you feel better. Life is too short and I can't go a day without listening to Gaga, Manson, ABBA and now Billie.

Such a shame that Do What U Want got removed because of R. Kelly's horrible acts but that's still one of Gaga's best songs EVER and I do listen to it every day. If fans have a problem with his vocals we can thank there's a leaked solo version or the one with Christina.

llemesm

Wow, his voice sounds incredible. Young and sober again, it seems he's releasing good music again! Good for you, Marilyn. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Anderson123

New song "Raise the Red Flag" drops tonight. Anyone from New Zealand / Japan listening to this already ? Song must be around the web now.

WhiteHotForever
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

New song "Raise the Red Flag" drops tonight. Anyone from New Zealand / Japan listening to this already ? Song must be around the web now.

I liked As Sick As the Secrets Within, but I think Raise the Red Flag is so much better :enigma::rockstar: