💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Marilyn Manson - As Sick As The Secrets Within & Tour Announcement

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Gorehound
55 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I missed him so much. I've enjoyed We Are Chaos since it came out and it's a masterpiece but was afraid it'd take him so much longer to make new music or he'd just retire. Chromatica and We Are Chaos both came out in 2020 and it seems like even Manson is going to release a new one before Gaga. :ororomunroe::icant:

Nah I was pretty hopeful he'd make a comeback in some way or another. And everything he's been through recently would be a big source of inspiration for him. Plus he always said 15 is his number (the way 666 is the devil's number) so I think he'll make 15 albums overall. We're now approaching album 12.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

Anderson123
8 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Nah I was pretty hopeful he'd make a comeback in some way or another. And everything he's been through recently would be a big source of inspiration for him. Plus he always said 15 is his number (the way 666 is the devil's number) so I think he'll make 15 albums overall. We're now approaching album 12.

Yeah he was already working with Shooter Jennings on another album after We Are Chaos but obviously stuff happened and they parted ways. Now I wonder if Tim Skold is part of this because it seems like they were working on music 1 or 2 years ago. 

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

do you mean the doc screams "I'm a liar" or it's actually good ? 

(was a Manson fan but i've always refused giving any penny to a rapist)

Oh yeah it's really good. Very triggering but the truth typically is. 

I grew up during Manson's peak in the 90's and Holy Wood was my favorite album. Followed his career over the years and was a more casual fan after the angst of my youth. After allegations started coming out I started to research and outside of the documentary, there's way too much evidence from so many different sources and outlets that I can't support him anymore. It makes sense that Trent distanced himself so long ago. 

The simplest story is typically the true one. 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Gaga and Manson really were my favorite artist during high school. Became a fan during Born Villain and spent so much time digging in his artistic and visual discography. This music and video really give me Holy Wood vibes and I'm here for it. 

• Love 1