Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie Lee Curtis Apologized After Marvel Comments, Reached Out To Feige

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Jamie Lee Curtis is vowing no longer to throw shade at Marvel Studios. The Oscar winner recently went viral on social media due to a Comic-Con interview with MTV in which she was asked to name what phase the Marvel Cinematic Universe is in right now. Curtis responded: “Bad.”

“My comments about Marvel were stupid and I will do better,” Curtis wrote in a statement on social media. “I’ve reached out to Kevin Feige and will no longer play in that mud slinging sandbox of competition we call the internet nor will I engage in the toilet paper promotion or game play that is designed for clicks not content.”

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/jamie-lee-curtis-apologizes-marvel-criticms-1236092693/amp/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1

RAMROD

Looks like somebody regretting talking shxt when they suddenly realize there's opportunity for getting marvel's $$, especially when they are in good relationship with Disney :enigma:  :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 4

Dawson

Okay but we still know you hate marvel so this just makes you look spineless 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

she's not lie tho i dont know why she need to say sorry

I think her publicist might say a word or two to her tbh

• Like 1

CyanDante

They already had Deadpool making that joke in the movie. So why is this an issue? :laughga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz

she doesn't want to cause anyone traowma

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 1

River

Jeremy Lin Carter always tried to avoid the drama, that's why I love her so much, she's the best nepo baby ever.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

They already had Deadpool making that joke in the movie. So why is this an issue? :laughga:

Deadpool's jokes were approved by Feige though.  :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1