💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

Netflix Reveals Squid Game S2 Teaser + News For S3

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Helxig
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Season 1 was insanely good so lets hope the second (and third I guess) are as good, cant imagine how the story will go for it to be two more seasons but I will watch for sure.

Yes! It's such a hard concept to keep interesting for multiple seasons. I hope they decide to stop while they're ahead instead of dragging it out until it becomes awful. I could see them doing something interesting with season two and creating new twists. But if it's just the games for 3 seasons in a row it's going to get so boring. The main thing season one had going for it was that it was so original and different

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

weed

Im exciteddddddd chills 

such a massive event of a show I don’t think they will f it up, hopefully not. 

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Yes! It's such a hard concept to keep interesting for multiple seasons. I hope they decide to stop while they're ahead instead of dragging it out until it becomes awful. I could see them doing something interesting with season two and creating new twists. But if it's just the games for 3 seasons in a row it's going to get so boring. The main thing season one had going for it was that it was so original and different

I mean, it looks like they aint dragging it that much if theyre announcing S3 as the finale, but I wonder how it will play out. Im curious to see how they keep it interesting!

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

huttont
On 7/31/2024 at 11:08 PM, RAMROD said:

But the first one is not ended though? The main character was about to deal with the Squid Game game makers. And the police also still alive and will want to capture his older brother. :flower:

Yeah I totally see how they can expand the story. If it did end at season 1, the takeaway for me is:  There will always be corruption and bad ppl taking advantage of desperate people. And there will always be others trying to uncover the truth and do what’s right. It’s a bleak, open-ended finale for sure.

The first season was such a pop culture phenomenon that I think will be hard to recreate. But I am rooting for it!

Jase

Well that's made the Christmas season even more exciting. I'll have to get around to re-watching the first season!

Economy
On 7/31/2024 at 7:41 PM, Adammmm said:

I loved Squid Game so I'm excited!

If u like games with potential death have u ever checked out the new series "8" or "alice in borderland"?

Edited by Economy
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Economy said:

If u like games with potential death have u ever checked out the new series "8" or "alice in videoland"?

I loved Alice in borderland

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • YAAAS 2

Economy
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

I loved Alice in borderland

I spelt it wrong :air:

I must have subconsciously been thinking of the swedish band.

But yeah i loved it too. In fact i liked season 2 even more than the 1st. (I hated the ending tho it was so stupid)

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

(I hated the ending tho it was so stupid)

Yeah it was... weird lol But I think theres a new season planned? I think they were filming in mid-late 2023.