Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard: "Gaga's LG7: 5 Things We Want to Hear"

palma

Featured Posts

lastpopicon
16 minutes ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

The only thing I wish is that the songs should not be short like Chromatica's tracks. I miss her 3.5-4mins songs.

At least FM length for me please, almost all songs are +4 minutes or nearing that, and Bad Romance is a 5-minute pop anthem. I love Chromatica, but all the tracks are way too short, esp sour candy.

Really hoping she goes back to the long songs, my #1 desire from LG7 prob now that we know the direction she's going.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Thanks 2

Plastic Flower
6 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

No please :awkney:

Kesha would be too obvious so I don't think this is happening. 

Drop it

AntonTurnItUp

We need to stop pretending K**** music is good :udidnt: not even when #that man was her producer

• Sad 1

Real Panda
10 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

We need to stop pretending K**** music is good :udidnt: not even when #that man was her producer

Kesha? Or Katy? Which K? 

dit

Love everything except the Kesha collab idea imo. If Gaga and Kesha collab it should be for a remix of a Kesha song or something but not on LG7. 

Schizophonic

Congratulations to whoever of you got a job at billboard, well done liddo!

RodeckDanny

LG7 is gonna SMASH it 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

jackweller
2 hours ago, ImMatt said:

Disagree with the features point. I want Gaga to shine solo again. It's been 15 years since Gaga had a solo number one in the UK for example...:giveup:

I feel like having a number one these days doesn’t mean as much as it used to. Look at Charli, no major hit on the charts but she’s the moment and a cultural phenomenon. On the other hand, TS had so many chart toppers in the last couple of years and I can’t say I know most of them. Because of how artists manipulate sales, charts don’t always really reflect the reality nowadays. I feel like for the first time I’m not bothered about the charts with the new album especially since the sound that she’s been teasing doesn’t sound very mainstream but as long as we have a coherent quality record which it’s shaping up to be I’m cool with it. Also, I think when an artist isn’t trying to make a mainstream hit song it doesn’t hurt as much not to top the charts as it would when they are (see Women’s World). If the album charts well and is critically acclaimed we don’t need a hit single on the charts I don’t think, not with Gaga being a respected and celebrated artist who doesn’t need to prove anything anymore

Edited by jackweller