Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard: "Gaga's LG7: 5 Things We Want to Hear"

palma

Featured Posts

Real Panda

At first, I was thinking wow even Billboard is excited and hyping up new Gaga music. The more I read it, I'm thinking which one of you wrote this? This is like a GGD Thread: wanting DarkGa, Kesha collab, the specific praise for Gaga's album distinctions.. 

@palma was so early to post this too, its like you knew this was gonna be published before Billboard posted it. Hmmmm.. :oprah:

• LMAO 6

Starmie25

Now regarding features, I hope it's just her and the producer team. And please no Abel he's a bit overexposed atm :bradley:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Is it just me or is this era shaping up to be an event event? Idk something feels different this time but GOOD different

i was feeling this too. i fear this could be her magnum opus. I have this gut feeling that this is definitely gonna be her best album and could genuinely be a huge moment for her musically, or at least I hope. the sound so far is VERY dark and heavy and dare i say industrial influenced? so i’m intrigued and excited.

shss tapping i it what she does best 

Real Panda
2 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Now regarding features, I hope it's just her and the producer team. And please no Abel he's a bit overexposed atm :bradley:

I liked his first 2 albums more than the recent one. I only liked Blinding Lights, Hardest to Love, and Save Your Tears. 

Gorehound
43 minutes ago, PMM said:

but i want 3.40+ or 4+ min tracks. 
remember that quality > quantity

well why not both :ohwell:

I'm fine, Ta

Edonis

it definitely sounds industrial influenced with dance elements. I mentioned in the other thread that I feel like this may be Gaga's deep dive EBM (Electronic Body Music) which is something I'm sure majority of people out there haven't heard of, but it combines industrial, dance, electronic, and rock sounds with synth basslines.

Nine Inch Nails is the more obvious artist of reference that I think most people would be familiar with, but I wouldn't surprised if she took sounds from later Kraftwerk, Die Krupps (for the German techno kind of sound), and then synthpop/dance groups like Depeche Mode, New Order, early prodigy and justice. hell, maybe even throw in some Soft Ballet from Japan if she really is diving deep into the underground subcultures (the more I think about this, the more I imagine the diva Ken Morioka being a visual inspiration thanks to Nicola's partial Japanese ancestry). 

Anyways, I'm nerding out here lol. I'm extremely excited to hear this album. It better be this year!

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Gorehound
42 minutes ago, palma said:

My wishes & expectations: :partysick:

Omg TASTE!

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

Anderson123
54 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

I hope she collabs with Fernando Garibay again. He is the mastermind behind Dance in the Dark and based on the snippets, I think the album will have a similar dark, heavy hitting vibe 

I think he's the only producer not to be in good terms with Gaga anymore (from the main ones). We know she's cool with DJWS, Mark Ronson, Bloodpop and RedOne.

• Shook 2

Anderson123
12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

it definitely sounds industrial influenced with dance elements. I mentioned in the other thread that I feel like this may be Gaga's deep dive EBM (Electronic Body Music) which is something I'm sure majority of people out there haven't heard of, but it combines industrial, dance, electronic, and rock sounds with synth basslines.

Nine Inch Nails is the more obvious artist of reference that I think most people would be familiar with, but I wouldn't surprised if she took sounds from later Kraftwerk, Die Krupps (for the German techno kind of sound), and then synthpop/dance groups like Depeche Mode, New Order, early prodigy and justice. hell, maybe even throw in some Soft Ballet from Japan if she really is diving deep into the underground subcultures (the more I think about this, the more I imagine the diva Ken Morioka being a visual inspiration thanks to Nicola's partial Japanese ancestry). 

Anyways, I'm nerding out here lol. I'm extremely excited to hear this album. It better be this year!

I don't want to create expectations in my head but I truly hope this is the album that references stuff like Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode, Marilyn Manson, New Order and even Kraftwerk. I've been wanting this sound from her for some time now but will just let the music speak for itself. I trust Gaga that this seems like her best since Born This Way.

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Putang Ina Mo

The only thing I wish is that the songs should not be short like Chromatica's tracks. I miss her 3.5-4mins songs.

my username says it all 🇵🇭
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

malzejar
5 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think he's the only producer not to be in good terms with Gaga anymore (from the main ones). We know she's cool with DJWS, Mark Ronson, Bloodpop and RedOne.

Wait what happened between them? :(

ImMatt

Disagree with the features point. I want Gaga to shine solo again. It's been 15 years since Gaga had a solo number one in the UK for example...:giveup:

• Like 1