Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Kamala: "Say it to my face!" 💅


FATCAT

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy

The crowd finishing the phrase before she got to say it made me giggle and kick my feet a lil 

She has obstacles and isn't going to be clearing a lot of them very smoothly, but the momentum and enthusiasm so far has been lovely to see!

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

LilMonst3r
2 hours ago, xanny said:

I thought he said he would debate her though? Or am I missing something?

He was making excuses, claiming NBC was biased and wants the debate to be held by FOX network. He is trying to manipulate Kamala into switching the hosting networks. He wants the “bias” to be to his benefit. I guess muted microphones and not speaking out of turn is too much for him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

River

I love how gay her campaign is lol

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
52 minutes ago, chathonnete said:

Gaga

she needs to endorse her already but she's so sloooooooow :franminervini:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

LateToCult

She needs to use this time to increase her numbers fast. Once the convention passes I have a hunch her standing in the polls is gonna take a big hit because of immigration and the border. Biden cursed and blessed that woman’s campaign fr. :air:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, River said:

she needs to endorse her already but she's so sloooooooow :franminervini:

Inb4 Gaga endorsed Kamala on Election Day an hour before polls close :franminervini:

Link to post
Share on other sites

River
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Inb4 Gaga endorsed Kamala on Election Day an hour before polls close :franminervini:

 

inb4 joe takes over her twitter acc and endores trump in her name :cryga:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Monstermilo

at first i was skeptical, but kamala is slaying it and she has a real chance to win. her campaigns social media strategy is killer and i see enthusiasm that we havent seen for a candidate on the left since obama 2008. 

celeb appearances are okay, but i hope she focuses more on talking about policies she plans to enact that will aid the american population, it cant just be a "well trump will do this so vote for me" campaign, she has to outline exactly what she plans to do as president 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, River said:

 

inb4 joe takes over her twitter acc and endores trump in her name :cryga:

“good afternoon, Small Monstrosities! It is me, Lady Gaga, your favorite singer! I am here to officially announce my endorsement for Donald J. Trump for US president! We must unite together to prevent Klamala from destroying our country. Come down to Joanna Trattoria with proof of your vote for Donald J. Trump and receive a complimentary rat meatball with the purchase of any entree. Also, I really love and respect my father and you all should to! #HausLaboratories” 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

She needs to use this time to increase her numbers fast. Once the convention passes I have a hunch her standing in the polls is gonna take a big hit because of immigration and the border. Biden cursed and blessed that woman’s campaign fr. :air:

Eh, she’s handling the border messaging pretty well (both in this speech and in the second ad she’s just rolled out) and she’s gearing up for a big swing state tour with her new VP next week, which I’m sure will help with the swing polling. Trump is surely going to *try* to saddle the border on her, but I’m pretty confident that she can convincingly ward that off so it doesn’t stick. 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
15 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

“good afternoon, Small Monstrosities! It is me, Lady Gaga, your favorite singer! I am here to officially announce my endorsement for Donald J. Trump for US president! We must unite together to prevent Klamala from destroying our country. Come down to Joanna Trattoria with proof of your vote for Donald J. Trump and receive a complimentary rat meatball with the purchase of any entree. Also, I really love and respect my father and you all should to! #HausLaboratories” 

that's so him:air:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shakmasda

For a second I thought it read "Sit on my face"...but then again I am always horny so....oink oink!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...