Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Harris takes 4-point lead in PA


FATCAT

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I had initial doubts on her as a candidate but I’m so glad this is going better than expected. 

But we can’t get complacent. Vote like we are 10 POINTS DOWN! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ROHKEUS

By this point in 2020, Biden had a 7-point lead in PA, at the end it was down to a percentage point. Talk to your friends, get them to vote, and also for them to spread the message. We can't let this old creep win again.  Imagine what a King Trump would be able to do. 

In love with chaos depressed by fate.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
32 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Streets saying Beshear got extra security detail but 0 confirmation of it being secret service. We’re in for a bumpy ride everyone. :icant:

Worth pointing out an increase in security detail, secret service or not, could simply be due to an increase in threats/credible threats given his recently increased profile. 

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion

See how Shapiro is NOT needed??

GTvwy50W0AAzNXE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lets go Balz to the Walz™️ or pick Baeshear 😌

Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY
5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

See how Shapiro is NOT needed??

GTvwy50W0AAzNXE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lets go Balz to the Walz™️ or pick Baeshear 😌

I personally like Walz or Beshear. I just hope she doesn't pick Shapiro :selena: 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

FATCAT
14 minutes ago, Reality said:

I personally like Walz or Beshear. I just hope she doesn't pick Shapiro :selena: 

I also like Walz, I think he's the best pick for his messaging alone. Shapiro just has baggage that I don't think we need. Ultimately though, she's gonna pick whoever gives her the best shot at winning by the numbers, and if that ends up being Shapiro, so be it 

This kitten over here (meow)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga

Her album is gonna SLAY

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion
13 minutes ago, Reality said:

I personally like Walz or Beshear. I just hope she doesn't pick Shapiro :selena: 

Someone said most Americans really dont gaf about foreign affairs, but tbh tampering down the activist base who’d normally door knock is also an unintentional mess

Tbf, there are no major mistakes on her shortlist (other than Pete (sorry gays)) but yes Beshear or Walz as the anointed future of the party? Now that’s hope

Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY
4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Someone said most Americans really dont gaf about foreign affairs, but tbh tampering down the activist base who’d normally door knock is also an unintentional mess

Tbf, there are no major mistakes on her shortlist (other than Pete (sorry gays)) but yes Beshear or Walz as the anointed future of the party? Now that’s hope

Yeah, most Americans are pro-Israel anyway, so I don't think they'd care about Shapiro's stance on that issue. But like you said, I think it could affect the younger, more activist base that she's got. I could see a situation where adding Shapiro to the ticket could quickly get rid of a lot of that trust she just gained from younger voters.

And I agree, there are no major mistakes on her shortlist and each of them has their own strengths/weaknesses, but Beshear and Walz are so good and I think either of them paired with Kamala provides a good vision for Dems that they desperately need. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

FATCAT
41 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Her album is gonna SLAY

and she hasn't released a lead single yet! all promo singles!!!

Joe Biden GIF by Creative Courage

This kitten over here (meow)
Link to post
Share on other sites

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

In Godmala we trust

Kamala Harris if you can hear me please save us

 

This kitten over here (meow)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

and she hasn't released a lead single yet! all promo singles!!!

Joe Biden GIF by Creative Courage

she is literally FEEDING US

 Hungry Ice Cream GIF by Demic

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...