Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted July 30, 2024 Share Posted July 30, 2024 I had initial doubts on her as a candidate but I’m so glad this is going better than expected. But we can’t get complacent. Vote like we are 10 POINTS DOWN! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,949 Posted July 30, 2024 Share Posted July 30, 2024 In Godmala we trust This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ROHKEUS 677 Posted July 30, 2024 Share Posted July 30, 2024 By this point in 2020, Biden had a 7-point lead in PA, at the end it was down to a percentage point. Talk to your friends, get them to vote, and also for them to spread the message. We can't let this old creep win again. Imagine what a King Trump would be able to do. In love with chaos depressed by fate. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taylucifer 5,249 Posted July 30, 2024 Share Posted July 30, 2024 keep it up TayDaily Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,269 Posted July 30, 2024 Share Posted July 30, 2024 32 minutes ago, LateToCult said: Streets saying Beshear got extra security detail but 0 confirmation of it being secret service. We’re in for a bumpy ride everyone. Worth pointing out an increase in security detail, secret service or not, could simply be due to an increase in threats/credible threats given his recently increased profile. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,780 Posted July 30, 2024 Share Posted July 30, 2024 See how Shapiro is NOT needed?? Lets go Balz to the Walz™️ or pick Baeshear 😌 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,345 Posted July 30, 2024 Share Posted July 30, 2024 5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said: See how Shapiro is NOT needed?? Lets go Balz to the Walz™️ or pick Baeshear 😌 I personally like Walz or Beshear. I just hope she doesn't pick Shapiro 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted July 30, 2024 Author Share Posted July 30, 2024 14 minutes ago, Reality said: I personally like Walz or Beshear. I just hope she doesn't pick Shapiro I also like Walz, I think he's the best pick for his messaging alone. Shapiro just has baggage that I don't think we need. Ultimately though, she's gonna pick whoever gives her the best shot at winning by the numbers, and if that ends up being Shapiro, so be it This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,312 Posted July 30, 2024 Share Posted July 30, 2024 Her album is gonna SLAY Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,780 Posted July 30, 2024 Share Posted July 30, 2024 13 minutes ago, Reality said: I personally like Walz or Beshear. I just hope she doesn't pick Shapiro Someone said most Americans really dont gaf about foreign affairs, but tbh tampering down the activist base who’d normally door knock is also an unintentional mess Tbf, there are no major mistakes on her shortlist (other than Pete (sorry gays)) but yes Beshear or Walz as the anointed future of the party? Now that’s hope Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,345 Posted July 30, 2024 Share Posted July 30, 2024 4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said: Someone said most Americans really dont gaf about foreign affairs, but tbh tampering down the activist base who’d normally door knock is also an unintentional mess Tbf, there are no major mistakes on her shortlist (other than Pete (sorry gays)) but yes Beshear or Walz as the anointed future of the party? Now that’s hope Yeah, most Americans are pro-Israel anyway, so I don't think they'd care about Shapiro's stance on that issue. But like you said, I think it could affect the younger, more activist base that she's got. I could see a situation where adding Shapiro to the ticket could quickly get rid of a lot of that trust she just gained from younger voters. And I agree, there are no major mistakes on her shortlist and each of them has their own strengths/weaknesses, but Beshear and Walz are so good and I think either of them paired with Kamala provides a good vision for Dems that they desperately need. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ronk 14,934 Posted July 30, 2024 Share Posted July 30, 2024 Great news! I live outside the space time continuum. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted July 30, 2024 Author Share Posted July 30, 2024 41 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: Her album is gonna SLAY and she hasn't released a lead single yet! all promo singles!!! This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted July 30, 2024 Author Share Posted July 30, 2024 1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: In Godmala we trust Kamala Harris if you can hear me please save us This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,312 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 1 hour ago, FATCAT said: and she hasn't released a lead single yet! all promo singles!!! she is literally FEEDING US Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.