💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7 Era: predictions?

asfittingasmcqueen

Featured Posts

Hennycomb
3 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

I predict LG7 will finally be the realization of her artistic and musical potential. :diane:

I second this. I got a vibe from the snippets that it's gonna be more raw and "alternative" (can't think of another term). Gaga has been doing pop so well that it feels like it's TOO thought out and worked on. Now I want her to **** it up, to worry less, to incorporate mistakes, vulnerability, weirdness, to make it a little bit less pop (if that makes sense). Like, she needs to let go and run for FULL weird, exactly the way she does with fashion. I want her music to sound a little bit more like how she wears her outfits: unpredictable and fearless. I have said it before but I'll say it again, I want her Ray of Light, her Renaissance, her ANTI. And I'm feeling like we will get it.

• YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2

MercifulAir

These are my 2 cents on what’s going to happen.

this will truly be a fully realized concept album. I’m predicting many visuals and possibly even a short film that visualizes the album. Promo will be similar to born this way. 

• Like 1

Gorehound
10 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I second this. I got a vibe from the snippets that it's gonna be more raw and "alternative" (can't think of another term). Gaga has been doing pop so well that it feels like it's TOO thought out and worked on. Now I want her to **** it up, to worry less, to incorporate mistakes, vulnerability, weirdness, to make it a little bit less pop (if that makes sense). Like, she needs to let go and run for FULL weird, exactly the way she does with fashion. I want her music to sound a little bit more like how she wears her outfits: unpredictable and fearless. I have said it before but I'll say it again, I want her Ray of Light, her Renaissance, her ANTI. And I'm feeling like we will get it.

THIS. 1000% xx

I'm fine, Ta
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

GerMonsterNotta

Industrial witchy demon vibe 

dark hair album cover, 

big tour - many regions 

album name LUNAR MOTHER 

himerosxo

We’re about to witness who she really is, or rather who she has become. A healed Gaga with lots of love to give and express through this album. This is the beautiful part of metamorphosis where she breaks out of the cocoon. It’s like you can feel her energy whenever she presents herself! Healing is a tumultuous journey, but the end result is beautiful. She’s radiant!

I believe that this era will be fun, eclectic, and a real treat for the OGs who were raised by her profound philosophy. Those who were kids during Born This Way and are now grown up just like her. I feel this will be her best album yet. Glue your wigs, fam! :pawsup:

• Love 1

juicyjuicy

DUSK TILL DAWN

1. DARK SIDE

2. GHOST TOWN (ft. The Weeknd)

3. IN THE SHADOW

4. FORLORN 

5. LOVE ME IN THE DARK

6. DEVIANT

7. GARDEN OF EDEN

8. ZOMBIE 

9. GOD FORBID