DitaDolla 11,006 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 6 minutes ago, Bambino said: I think you misunderstand something here. Arabs don't hate Jews for being Jews. It's just common sense to loath a colonizer who comes from somewhere and steals your land and kills your people and freak out when you try to defend yourself. In this context, these colonizers in this very specific example happen to be Jews who claim they allegedly have rights to a piece of land and want everyone to treat them as superior. I'm pretty sure there would have been Palestinian resistance groups if the ones colonizing Palestine were, for example, Spanish or French or whatever, just like when Palestinians tried to defend themselves against the British mandate. There are even Jews who stand up for Palestine, by your claims, they're also hated by Arabs/Muslims/Palestinians? I think you misunderstand something here. I’m not talking about Arabs as a whole, I’m talking about the terrorists organizations such as Hamas, Houthis and such… those groups want to annihilate the Jewish people. That’s the whole point I was making. « common sense to loathe a colonizer « does it justify hate towards the entire jewish race? I don’t think so. She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,562 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 2 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said: wow... just... wow It’s true. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DitaDolla 11,006 Posted July 31, 2024 Share Posted July 31, 2024 1 minute ago, Bambino said: But these organizations don't want to annihilate the Jewish people or the Jewish race? They do, google is free. Check the Houthis main logo right here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slogan_of_the_Houthi_movement You are also welcome to read Hamas’s covenant, specifically the Anti-Semitic Incitement part. Again, just a little education on the matter won’t hurt anyone. Before you make such claims, do your research. I’ll be more than happy to elaborate more, dm me freely and we will keep the convo i dont want to spam here She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Comment FATCAT 60,984 Posted August 1, 2024 Featured Comment Share Posted August 1, 2024 Posting support for terrorist organizations is completely inappropriate and unacceptable here. We understand that there are strong emotions in these turbulent times, but this is a pop music forum, and such posts jeopardize our community and site. This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.