Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
other

Lebanese Capital, Beirut, Bombed


Edonis

Featured Posts

DESTROY UR DISEASE

Omg I just saw this on Twitter and immediately ran here :bradley: 

Pleasee stay safe everyone, whoever is currently in that area :kara:

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

The three confirmed victims as of now are a 10 year old boy and his 6 year old sister and an older woman. 74 confirmed injured. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites

gstring

i wish everyone around isra*l neighboring country stay safe.. literally.. f**k that country

Little little
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shakmasda

Oh well, whatever happens let them live with the consequences. There are real monsters on both sides of this story but whoever puts their BLIND support on the Hamas-Hezbollah monsters, needs to f off. Besides, they will come for you as well, after all, for them everyone else is an infidel.

Now you assholes go and stream Monica Naranjo's Holocausto to cleanse all your sins, wheeeee!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Edonis
14 hours ago, Shakmasda said:

Oh well, whatever happens let them live with the consequences. There are real monsters on both sides of this story but whoever puts their BLIND support on the Hamas-Hezbollah monsters, needs to f off. Besides, they will come for you as well, after all, for them everyone else is an infidel.

Now you assholes go and stream Monica Naranjo's Holocausto to cleanse all your sins, wheeeee!

what a weird thing to say about innocent civilians. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shakmasda
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

what a weird thing to say about innocent civilians. 

What a weird way of interpreting my words. Never mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sherry
17 hours ago, Shakmasda said:

Oh well, whatever happens let them live with the consequences. There are real monsters on both sides of this story but whoever puts their BLIND support on the Hamas-Hezbollah monsters, needs to f off. Besides, they will come for you as well, after all, for them everyone else is an infidel.

Now you assholes go and stream Monica Naranjo's Holocausto to cleanse all your sins, wheeeee!

One dirty fish pollutes the whole lake. That fish is Israel. These resistance groups exist because of them. **** you and your hell of a country. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shakmasda
1 minute ago, Sherry said:

One dirty fish pollutes the whole lake. That fish is Israel. These resistance groups exist because of them. **** you and your hell of a country. 

Oh you sweet talking thing. You do realize there are loving civilians also in Israel, don't you? and around the world. And some even get raped, cut in half and have their babies slain right out of the womb. If that is what you support, it's your choice.

My words went to the monsters on both sides who push this mess. And those who support them. And by monsters I don't mean Gaga fans lol

Au revoir.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sherry
4 minutes ago, Shakmasda said:

Oh you sweet talking thing. You do realize there are loving civilians also in Israel, don't you? and around the world. And some even get raped, cut in half and have their babies slain right out of the womb. If that is what you support, it's your choice.

My words went to the monsters on both sides who push this mess. And those who support them. And by monsters I don't mean Gaga fans lol

Au revoir.

 

Wow clearly you aren’t ready to admit that Israel is the main villian here. I don’t support the wrong doings of Hamas and Hezbollah but what I want to say is had Israel not done what they’ve done since 1948, these groups wouldn’t even exist. 
So try acting breezy somewhere else again. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
Link to post
Share on other sites

DitaDolla
4 minutes ago, Sherry said:

had Israel not done what they’ve done since 1948, these groups wouldn’t even exist. 

yeah I’m sure that if Israel did not exist, those groups wouldn’t want to kill jews right? Educate yourself, it’s not only about the land.

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sherry
47 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

yeah I’m sure that if Israel did not exist, those groups wouldn’t want to kill jews right? Educate yourself, it’s not only about the land.

It is about the land and the holocaust was not the doing of these groups. Middle East never did that to Jews in fact the Ottomans allowed them to live on their lands, the Arab nations welcomed them when the world shut their doors to them. It’s not even about being a Jew. I have many jewish friends who resent the wrong doings of Israel. It’s about being a human. The Holocaust was such a tragedy and no one should experience that but what Israel is doing is nothing less than the Holocaust. You have to admit they are carrying out a genocide and ethnic cleansing of the same people who welcomed them and gave them homes when the world wanted to end them. People do some research yourself first. You don’t have to be an Arab or a Muslim to stand up for the Palestinians. You just have to be human. That’s it. I cannot argue more with people who are since birth being taught to hate Palestinians and don’t you deny that. I have seen videos of Israeli children being taught that **** in schools. Even the jews here in UK where I live, some of them left Israel and migrated to UK because they hated the way Israeli government works. And I can gladly connect you to one of them. He can explain better. This greater Israel agenda has gone to the head of Netanyahu and he will not stop until put in Jail or worse. I do not wish death upon anyone but I can gladly live in a world without him. Sorry not sorry.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not The Real Gaga
12 minutes ago, Sherry said:

It is about the land and the holocaust was not the doing of these groups. Middle East never did that to Jews in fact the Ottomans allowed them to live on their lands, the Arab nations welcomed them when the world shut their doors to them. It’s not even about being a Jew. I have many jewish friends who resent the wrong doings of Israel. It’s about being a human. The Holocaust was such a tragedy and no one should experience that but what Israel is doing is nothing less than the Holocaust. You have to admit they are carrying out a genocide and ethnic cleansing of the same people who welcomed them and gave them homes when the world wanted to end them. People do some research yourself first. You don’t have to be an Arab or a Muslim to stand up for the Palestinians. You just have to be human. That’s it. I cannot argue more with people who are since birth being taught to hate Palestinians and don’t you deny that. I have seen videos of Israeli children being taught that **** in schools. Even the jews here in UK where I live, some of them left Israel and migrated to UK because they hated the way Israeli government works. And I can gladly connect you to one of them. He can explain better. This greater Israel agenda has gone to the head of Netanyahu and he will not stop until put in Jail or worse. I do not wish death upon anyone but I can gladly live in a world without him. Sorry not sorry.

 

wow... just... wow

Link to post
Share on other sites

DitaDolla
1 hour ago, Sherry said:

It is about the land and the holocaust was not the doing of these groups. Middle East never did that to Jews in fact the Ottomans allowed them to live on their lands, the Arab nations welcomed them when the world shut their doors to them. It’s not even about being a Jew. I have many jewish friends who resent the wrong doings of Israel. It’s about being a human. The Holocaust was such a tragedy and no one should experience that but what Israel is doing is nothing less than the Holocaust. You have to admit they are carrying out a genocide and ethnic cleansing of the same people who welcomed them and gave them homes when the world wanted to end them. People do some research yourself first. You don’t have to be an Arab or a Muslim to stand up for the Palestinians. You just have to be human. That’s it. I cannot argue more with people who are since birth being taught to hate Palestinians and don’t you deny that. I have seen videos of Israeli children being taught that **** in schools. Even the jews here in UK where I live, some of them left Israel and migrated to UK because they hated the way Israeli government works. And I can gladly connect you to one of them. He can explain better. This greater Israel agenda has gone to the head of Netanyahu and he will not stop until put in Jail or worse. I do not wish death upon anyone but I can gladly live in a world without him. Sorry not sorry.

Your comment just shows that you need some more lessons in history, and there’s a lot of things that you said that I want to reply to but honestly it’s pointless 

I just wanted to say one thing: I didn’t mention the holocaust. If you look at all of those organization’s mantras, you will probably see « death to all jews ». They believe jewish people cannot exist and need to die for the muslim cause. Yes, obviously it’s about the land, but you saying the previous sentence is just ignorant and wrong. 

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino
4 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Your comment just shows that you need some more lessons in history, and there’s a lot of things that you said that I want to reply to but honestly it’s pointless 

I just wanted to say one thing: I didn’t mention the holocaust. If you look at all of those organization’s mantras, you will probably see « death to all jews ». They believe jewish people cannot exist and need to die for the muslim cause. Yes, obviously it’s about the land, but you saying the previous sentence is just ignorant and wrong. 

I think you misunderstand something here. Arabs don't hate Jews for being Jews. It's just common sense to loath a colonizer who comes from somewhere and steals your land and kills your people and freak out when you try to defend yourself. In this context, these colonizers in this very specific example happen to be Jews who claim they allegedly have rights to a piece of land and want everyone to treat them as superior. I'm pretty sure there would have been Palestinian resistance groups if the ones colonizing Palestine were, for example, Spanish or French or whatever, just like when Palestinians tried to defend themselves against the British mandate.

There are even Jews who stand up for Palestine, by your claims, they're also hated by Arabs/Muslims/Palestinians?

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • FATCAT locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...