is for FLOP :brat:

(jazzga voice)

*trumpet*

Dododod

Your the flop

F@ggotry at its finest

ThisGuyTony
On 7/30/2024 at 6:40 AM, SimonBaetens said:

Lol not in the slightest, Perfect Illusion peaked at #15 and spent 6 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100. Woman's World is doing as badly as A-YO, if we want to make a Gaga comparison. And only speaking about this specific chart of course.

Plus Perfect Illusion is Platinum eligible. This will barely scrap aluminum :rip: 

• LMAO 2

Tony31511

The decay of the superstar… I think we are finally realizing that Katy isn’t at the same level of artistry as her colleagues. Artists like Gaga, Adele, Beyoncé, even Taylor… they are real musicians who care about their craft. That is why they have remained strong and influential ever since the beginning of their careers. Katy is not like that at all. She is so hungry for what she had back in the early 2010s that she isn’t allowing herself to evolve.

Plastic Flower
On 7/30/2024 at 6:26 PM, whyl said:

The way that this literally needs to be studied , like she and her team is really trying to make these singles flop and they are so good at doing it since 2019. (Btw this is the first thing that I ever wrote , hi to everybody :cheeky: )

I love this for you LMAO

Drop it
  • Love 1

Anderson123
On 7/30/2024 at 5:26 PM, whyl said:

The way that this literally needs to be studied , like she and her team is really trying to make these singles flop and they are so good at doing it since 2019. (Btw this is the first thing that I ever wrote , hi to everybody :cheeky: )

I love that you’ve been lurking this place for God knows how long and finally decided to post something and it was to drag Katy Perry. :applause:Legend behavior. 

• Love 1

OliviaRodrigoStan
On 7/30/2024 at 8:04 AM, DesertWolf said:

The curse is real :pray:

ll8mgclsnaf41.jpg

That nun voodoo was REAL :brat:

HEART OF EVER-FROST