๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

news

Joaquin: Gaga spit her coffee after hearing me sing

Bradley

Featured Posts

Locke

For Joaquin to say such thing, there must be a very nice chemistry between them.ย 

• Like 11
  • Shook 1

Real Panda

Okay, the article is giving me ASIB flashbacks and in the JFAD main trailer the last part they were singing "get ready for the judgment day" where you can hear Joker walking with chains which could be the end of the movie and he is about to be on death row.

Jackson (Bradley), Gucci Guy, and now The Joker. They all die in the end!

• Like 2
  • Shook 3

RAMROD

Jackson Maine reading this rn: :bradley:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก
  • LMAO 6

lastpopicon
10 minutes ago, Locke said:

For Joaquin to say such thing, there must be a very nice chemistry between them.ย 

Exactly, he won't say nice things just for publicity, he's not built like thatย 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 8

Killa
36 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

She then punched him in the throat and said "Stick to the jokes funny man, I'm winning the Oscar this time"

This Is not diane were talking about:diane:

• LMAO 2

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, palma said:

"We were sitting on my porch, having some leftover Italian coffee, because y'know I'm Italian from NY and Joaquin is a Spanish name which is almost the same thing, and he started singing and I said OHย :giveup:ย MYย :giveup:ย GODย :giveup:ย JOAQUIN YOU'RE A SINGERย :giveup:"

baby, you win the entire thread :deadbanana:ย :lmao:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Real Panda said:

I dont like that they gave Harley a nickname, "Lee" but I guess since Arthur really isnt the comic book name of The Joker or any past media versions, its okay I guess.

Something tells me Gaga is the one that came up with Lee and honestly I like it. Reminds me of Aileen Wuornos being called Lee in the Monster movie.

• Like 1

Butters Stotch

Ohhhh, they're gonna push each other to give us the craziest interviews everย :diane: I'm so ready!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • LMAO 1

TortureMeOnReplay

Yeah I remember how Bradley has that part in "I'll Never Love Again" that comes in like a mf jumpscare. You're belting the song and all the sudden he's just cutting in. And she said he could sing tooย :bear:

• LMAO 1

Nessun Dorma
3 hours ago, Real Panda said:

Okay, the article is giving me ASIB flashbacks and in the JFAD main trailer the last part they were singing "get ready for the judgment day" where you can hear Joker walking with chains which could be the end of the movie and he is about to be on death row.

You made me recall this image lolย 

IMG-1592.jpg

• LMAO 15

VTV

Here we go the promo beginsss

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

SimonBaetens
9 hours ago, palma said:

"We were sitting on my porch, having some leftover Italian coffee, because y'know I'm Italian from NY and Joaquin is a Spanish name which is almost the same thing, and he started singing and I said OHย :giveup:ย MYย :giveup:ย GODย :giveup:ย JOAQUIN YOU'RE A SINGERย :giveup:"

Why did I read this in Kamala's voice lol

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 1

ALGAYDO
9 hours ago, Real Panda said:

Also, she killed like 3 love-interests (directly and indirectly) in AHS: Hotel. And she also killed someone in Machate Kills.ย 
ย 

Gaga really is being type-casted as a murderer in all her acting roles omgย :bradley:

• LMAO 2
  • Shook 1