đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

Gaga shares snippet of LG7 outside Paris

FATCAT

Featured Posts

elijahfan
11 hours ago, starcell said:

Man it would be so smart and obvious to if this is truly an industrial inspired record throughout….the only world I can see this not happening is if they said no, or if the record only has those two songs as the heaviest. We know she’s a fan, I can’t really imagine her not asking esp after Halsey did. 

After working with Halsey, I doubt they'd say no to Gaga. I see it not working schedule-wise, since they're so in demand, or if they prefer producing a whole body of work and not just a couple of isolated songs.

• Like 2

Economy
On 7/29/2024 at 12:00 AM, Zedd said:

Some fans really can't keep their mouth shut for few seconds, huh? Is it so hard to listen without gay screaming so also you can hear it more clear? People screaming and singing is one of the reasons I don't go to concerts - I don't pay to listen to your lack of singing skills, I came here to listen to the artist. Ugh

I was thinking the same but tbh Gaga probably was counting on that and its what she wanted to not give away anything too clearly :enigma:

Anderson123
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

That's a bit strange... she has definitely recycled parts of old unreleased songs into new ones. And I've always believed that one of the reasons why they're so protective of past unreleased material is to give them the freedom to do something with it in the future if they wish.

Maybe it's about full leaked songs (Brooklyn Nights, Heard It On The Radio, No Way) which makes complete sense and that's why she used a bit of Earthquake for Fashion of His Love. But then again she writes new music very often I don't think she's looking for old stuff to include (that we know of) in new projects.

TimotheeChalamet
15 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Maybe it's about full leaked songs (Brooklyn Nights, Heard It On The Radio, No Way) which makes complete sense and that's why she used a bit of Earthquake for Fashion of His Love. But then again she writes new music very often I don't think she's looking for old stuff to include (that we know of) in new projects.

I think her contract changed after the management shift and before that she owned more of her masters and stuff but yeah, there's no way she is reusing old concepts or records 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
fede ARTPOP
On 7/29/2024 at 7:46 AM, HelloHangoverz said:

yeah, and they banned me from yt :ororomunroe:

You have the snippet in better quality? :teehee:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

HelloHangoverz
6 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

You have the snippet in better quality? :teehee:

no :( it leaked in ass quality

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Rafau

What if Abracadabra will in 10 31 2024 as a single? :triggered:

I'm not having fun tonight

SpanishChaosAngel
On 7/31/2024 at 7:09 AM, Anderson123 said:

But I think I read somewhere from the leaked documents that Gaga is not allowed to use scrapped material from previous albums for a new one. Not sure how that works if it was only The Fame / BTW stuff or just sessions from lets say RedOne LG5, Pre Chromatica with DJWS or the Sophie songs, etc. 

who said those redone sessions weren't meant for a future album…:stalkga: