đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

Gaga shares snippet of LG7 outside Paris

FATCAT

Featured Posts

getbehindmybarrier

I hear, "I'm not who you said I should be." in the lyric.

OliviaRodrigoStan

I hear absolutely nothing but the gaës screaming, yet I know the song will be iconic :giveup:. Do we have any monsters in here who were there, and can better describe it besties? 👀

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Thanks 2

Queen Gloria

I've become a zombie

I'm in love with a zombie

I've become a notorious being

I'm not who you want me to be

I've become who you want me to be

This is the new yanny/laurel or the white and gold/black and blue dress, lol.

Edited by Queen Gloria
  • LMAO 2

elijahfan

Ok, since we’re allowed to fantasize a bit… If LG7 is going that hard sound-wise, would this be the right project for the SOPHIE tracks? Especially now her brother is finishing her unreleased material.

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Ok, since we’re allowed to fantasize a bit… If LG7 is going that hard sound-wise, would this be the right project for the SOPHIE tracks? Especially now her brother is finishing her unreleased material.

Nope. Those were Chromatica rejects. This seems more like all Gaga + Andrew Watt brand new music from what we know so far. 

• Like 3

elijahfan
26 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Nope. Those were Chromatica rejects. This seems more like all Gaga + Andrew Watt brand new music from what we know so far. 

Something being rejected for a project doesn’t mean it’s not right for another. Just a thought.

Also, snippets are screaming Gesaffelstein so it’s safe to assume there were more than 2 pairs of hands in that studio.

• Like 1

starcell

NIN dreams are coming true?!?! Can’t ****ing believe it!!?!?

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

starcell
On 7/29/2024 at 11:07 AM, elijahfan said:

Since she clearly embraced the industrial sound for this record, I really hope she did something with Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross. I think they'd vibe really well together, and it seems like the right project for it.

Man it would be so smart and obvious to if this is truly an industrial inspired record throughout….the only world I can see this not happening is if they said no, or if the record only has those two songs as the heaviest. We know she’s a fan, I can’t really imagine her not asking esp after Halsey did. 

Edited by starcell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123
39 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Something being rejected for a project doesn’t mean it’s not right for another. Just a thought.

Also, snippets are screaming Gesaffelstein so it’s safe to assume there were more than 2 pairs of hands in that studio.

Oh yeah there’s definitely more people involved and can’t wait to find out more about the album. But I think I read somewhere from the leaked documents that Gaga is not allowed to use scrapped material from previous albums for a new one. Not sure how that works if it was only The Fame / BTW stuff or just sessions from lets say RedOne LG5, Pre Chromatica with DJWS or the Sophie songs, etc. 

• Shook 1

fede ARTPOP

Second snippet is the best, the instrumental is so infectious like HML and ScheiBe :giveup:  “ah ah ah ah ahh…”

i need lyrics to be badaszz:music:

+

01:28 :gaysia:

Edited by fede ARTPOP
đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤
  • YAAAS 1

M i K E Y
On 7/30/2024 at 10:28 AM, TAlx said:

some Grace Jones funk

Yasss pleaseeee :messga:

Battle 4 Ur Life

the fact that some of us thought the album was still being mixed but these sound like polished demos and this album doesn’t take more than 4 months to be out MAXIMUM.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

TimotheeChalamet
7 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

the fact that some of us thought the album was still being mixed but these sound like polished demos and this album doesn’t take more than 4 months to be out MAXIMUM.

They are 10 seconds each in the poorest sound quality I've ever heard, coming from an iPad speaker, surrounded by gay screaming. Honestly, it's impossible to tell... 

Edit. sorry I misread your comment, ignore me 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

elijahfan
10 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Oh yeah there’s definitely more people involved and can’t wait to find out more about the album. But I think I read somewhere from the leaked documents that Gaga is not allowed to use scrapped material from previous albums for a new one. Not sure how that works if it was only The Fame / BTW stuff or just sessions from lets say RedOne LG5, Pre Chromatica with DJWS or the Sophie songs, etc. 

That's a bit strange... she has definitely recycled parts of old unreleased songs into new ones. And I've always believed that one of the reasons why they're so protective of past unreleased material is to give them the freedom to do something with it in the future if they wish.

• Like 1