Featured Posts

River
3 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I hear nothing:wtfga:

:brat:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet

Where is "Abracadabra" coming from? I really can't hear any lyrics other than "I've become a notorious being" 

• Like 1

mdance4life
2 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Where is "Abracadabra" coming from? I really can't hear any lyrics other than "I've become a notorious being" 

Wrong clip. She played clips from 2 diff songs. First was “Abracadabra” and then after she did the silly Stupid Love trolling, then pops back up and plays the clip of what I think you’re referring to.

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

DAVID VOGUER
10 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I hear nothing:wtfga:

Sameee, can someone figure out what she is singing watching her mouth?

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.
  • Thanks 1

liamgaga

She has been teasing for so long and we know virtually nothing she has got the fanbase hyped again and now she needs to release something soon even if it’s just a HQ snippet like she did with ARTPOP (I remember having the GUY snippet, all like 14 seconds or something on REPEAT!) 

she can’t go back into hiding for months 

• Thanks 1

liamgaga

The snippet sounds amazing, the ah ah ah ah ah’s at the start sound so good :giveup: I love the way she always plays with her voice on her songs, it really is the best instrument and no one else matches the way she manipulates her voice in the studio, it’s insane 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

JessFletch
17 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

0:18-0:33 is Abracadabra snippet.

Still don't know any real titles, but my snippet ranking, as of right now:

1) Dance in the Shadow

>>

2) GF for the Weekend

>>>

3) Notorious Being

4) Abracadabra

edit- idk if I was allowed to post this random YT vid... she released most of this audio herself so not sure they count as leaks or not lol. Will delete, if it breaks rules

Edited by JessFletch
⚫️
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

liamgaga
8 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Notorious Being is giving album title vibes or is it just me ???:max:

It’s giving enigma pop star and I am here for it 

• YAAAS 1

Panchecco

do we think she played two different songs? I feel the first time she popped off of the car she played a more dance/electronic track and the longer snippet sounded more industrial

TimotheeChalamet
44 minutes ago, mdance4life said:

Wrong clip. She played clips from 2 diff songs. First was “Abracadabra” and then after she did the silly Stupid Love trolling, then pops back up and plays the clip of what I think you’re referring to.

Yes I cannot hear it in the first snippet either, probably I'm turning deaf

eddyjeddy

After listening to the snippets today, now I’m starting to feel like the 2 leaks we’ve heard before are real (the one that sounds like BM and the one she had a long note)

• Thanks 1

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, PSYCHOSHTICK said:

Now I’m 99% convinced Gesaffelstein is involved or that he was at least an inspiration.

By the way, while reading through the comments I noticed that the word you’re all looking for is ‘industrial’ 😉

Sonically it holds the same vibe as the ‘brutalist architecture’ of the Chromatica Ball.

I was gonna say I finally hear INDUSTRIAL. Gaga fans have been throwing and calling anything dark Gaga does as industrial (when it in fact is not). However, I feel like for once this actually sounds like an industrial track. 

• YAAAS 1

Juniper

It sounds great!!! But when she said we have to wait again I was ready to reach through my phone and strangle her. 

• LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1