💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga shares snippet of LG7 outside Paris

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Juanjo
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

how are y'all making ARTPOP comparisons when it sounds way more like BTW's industrial electro tracks like GH and HML? :enigma:

This! It sounds so heavy, so BTW, but with a little bit of glam rock???! Gaga really is back! :bradley:

• Like 1

Economy

Omg a rock influence. Exactly what so many of us wanted!!!!!!

She was listening to us :giveup:

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 2

LaFama

This is more in line with the sound I was expecting for Chromatica. I've been waiting for her to go in this route for so long and it's finally happening, I'm not ready but we are so baaack!! 

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Tony31511

I’m so curious what the concept or theme of this new album will be… it has a heavy-grungy-layered sound that is very similar to Fernando Garibay’s style for BTW. The second snippet reminded me of Gagavision Heavy Metal Lover.

zerojk

This snippets reminded me a lot of the alleged LG7 snippets that "leaked" weeks ago... you know, the "serenade" one and the one that sounded like bloody mary

they sound too in line with this new snippets, maybe they were real after all?

Edited by zerojk

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

If she’s saying this stuff is LG7 then it must have made the cut, right? Doesn’t that imply that the songs have been approved by the label? 

Gaga has pressured her label before by giving music to the fans (leaking music on here) so I wouldn't completely assume they were already approved. But it was so long ago maybe things have changed. 

• Like 2

StrawberryBlond

From what we could hear, it sounds incredible, like a mixture of the best parts of BTW, AP and Chromatica. If she's letting us hear this, it must be because the album is real soon! :excited2:

• Like 2

Zedd

Some fans really can't keep their mouth shut for few seconds, huh? Is it so hard to listen without gay screaming so also you can hear it more clear? People screaming and singing is one of the reasons I don't go to concerts - I don't pay to listen to your lack of singing skills, I came here to listen to the artist. Ugh

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Phoenix Rises
5 minutes ago, Zedd said:

Some fans really can't keep their mouth shut for few seconds, huh? Is it so hard to listen without gay screaming so also you can hear it more clear? People screaming and singing is one of the reasons I don't go to concerts - I don't pay to listen to your lack of singing skills, I came here to listen to the artist. Ugh

That sh*t bothers me so bad, we been waiting for so long and these damn gays , like mary u can stfu for 20 seconds !?:iamfair:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!
  • Thanks 1